Is Clydes NY legend status enough to ignore his idiocy?

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;195331 said:
WOW. This thread is a very shit thread.

Fair enough if you don't like his alt style, but I'm not gonna start a thread because your punctuation and grammar are shit.

Clyde's just manifested in to what he is.

He's kooky, but he's a keeper!

+1, this thread has more faggotry in it than a forrest.

John Sterling's alt commentary for the Yankees is far below Clyde's because he constantly spews asinine, boring shit mixed in with absurd hyperbole and stereotypical baseball commentary.

First off. I am no troll looking for forum fodder. secondly, Dont even try to question my fanhood.. I was watching the Knicks in my Charles Smith Jersey with all my starting lineup figures on top of my tv while half of you were still pooping in your daipers. I was dropping 3's on the playground and throwing my fist to my elbow LJ stlye while most of you were still playing PAL soccer.

You can call this a terrible thread if you want to.. IDC but its a topic that my freinds and I talk about whenever we watch a game and its always a fun debate. I figured I would bring it here to see what others thought about it.. But serisouly the man can barely pronounce players names.. did you hear him last night trying to say Iguodala? lol finaly he just started calling him dala and took three quarters to come up with dala will make you holla?! lmao.. Yes I buy into him for the novelty factor and him being a part of the knicks is a great thing but sometimes he justs looks like he smoked a pound of hash and broke into my grandpas closet and stole his suit and wandered on to a basketball court and realized rhyming words are funny..

:afro: im typing and hyping.

p0nder

Starter
He's the best color commentary guy i've heard. Ihonestly don't know who you would want to call the knicks games over him? Even JVG's commentary is boring in comparison.

The guy just has a lot of fun with it, he's a huge Knick Supporter and, as you say, a Knicks Legend. So to answer the OP question: yeah man, it is!