Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Clydes NY legend status enough to ignore his idiocy?

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I think this ***** just wanted to jump out there and get some attention and we falling for it lol. I get pissed when the have some other lame on NBA League pass and not Clyde. Who would you rather listen to sir?

I've always noticed that other teams commentators that I have heard through streams sound so ignorant and boring..Atleast with Clyde you get a unbiased commentary or the teams play, some of these other broadcasters be hyping there team up and make crazy observation...wish I had a good example but i'm pretty sure you all catch my drift.

Example for you!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This thread............

He's one of the rare people who is cool. I don't give that word out like candy.
    Last edited by RunningJumper; Jan 11, 2012 at 01:23.

Originally Posted by diddy_nyc
    Clyde is a classy commentator hands down. I'd rather to listen to his corny rhymes as opposed to listening to charles barkley utter that the knicks are looking churrible. i heard chuck broadcast a game the other night and he said that shaqs beard is nappy & that he needed some green grease to untangle it. what a buffoon. hahahaha
    come on now charles is probably the funniest person in basketball

Originally Posted by unloopme
    I wish I had that option brother. When your out of market your stuck with what they "feed" you.
    malik rose and mark zumoff tomorrow.....FML. anyone that hates on clyde should be strapped into a chair in front of zumoff and malik jacking spencer hawes for having 12 rebounds bounce his way.

Originally Posted by WNY_Knickfan
    Example for you!

BINGO fellow rochesterian...lived in the city,greece and webster at some point in my good ol days..

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    I think this ***** just wanted to jump out there and get some attention and we falling for it lol. I get pissed when the have some other lame on NBA League pass and not Clyde. Who would you rather listen to sir?
    No doubt this troll was looking for some play...and yup, he got it. But no self respecting Knicks fan was gonna sit back and let him get away with this blasphemy.

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    malik rose and mark zumoff tomorrow.....FML. anyone that hates on clyde should be strapped into a chair in front of zumoff and malik jacking spencer hawes for having 12 rebounds bounce his way.
    Great.
    Last edited by unloopme; Jan 11, 2012 at 09:32.

What is the OP talking about Clyde is very intelligent when it comes to ball and he's not biased at all a problem a lot of other team color commentators have. He's just kinda corny but it's funny so what.

Originally Posted by Throwback33
    This post may make some die hards upset or call it blasphemy but god damn im so sick of listening to His forced unclever rhyme cliches and his S.A.T word toilet paper he spews every chance he gets.. Its as bad a Dennis Miller was for MnF.. Posting and Toasting.. Dishing and Swishing.. Amre looking Omnipitent to the hole? what?? How amny times has said Neophyte in the last two games?? idk Its just gettin obnoxious and id rather have an experienced player who actually adds insight and color to the broadcast instead of words most people dont even know and rhyming commentary every chance he gets with a smug smile like he just inveted something an average 10 year old couldnt come up with.. flame on!!
    WOW. This thread is a very **** thread.

Fair enough if you don't like his alt style, but I'm not gonna start a thread because your punctuation and grammar are ****.

Clyde's just manifested in to what he is.

He's kooky, but he's a keeper!

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    WOW. This thread is a very **** thread.

Fair enough if you don't like his alt style, but I'm not gonna start a thread because your punctuation and grammar are ****.

Clyde's just manifested in to what he is.

He's kooky, but he's a keeper!
    +1, this thread has more faggotry in it than a forrest.

John Sterling's alt commentary for the Yankees is far below Clyde's because he constantly spews asinine, boring **** mixed in with absurd hyperbole and stereotypical baseball commentary.

First off. I am no troll looking for forum fodder. secondly, Dont even try to question my fanhood.. I was watching the Knicks in my Charles Smith Jersey with all my starting lineup figures on top of my tv while half of you were still pooping in your daipers. I was dropping 3's on the playground and throwing my fist to my elbow LJ stlye while most of you were still playing PAL soccer.

You can call this a terrible thread if you want to.. IDC but its a topic that my freinds and I talk about whenever we watch a game and its always a fun debate. I figured I would bring it here to see what others thought about it.. But serisouly the man can barely pronounce players names.. did you hear him last night trying to say Iguodala? lol finaly he just started calling him dala and took three quarters to come up with dala will make you holla?! lmao.. Yes I buy into him for the novelty factor and him being a part of the knicks is a great thing but sometimes he justs looks like he smoked a pound of hash and broke into my grandpas closet and stole his suit and wandered on to a basketball court and realized rhyming words are funny..

im typing and hyping.

lol
    2 typing and hyping...lol
    thats why we have him

He's the best color commentary guy i've heard. Ihonestly don't know who you would want to call the knicks games over him? Even JVG's commentary is boring in comparison.

The guy just has a lot of fun with it, he's a huge Knick Supporter and, as you say, a Knicks Legend. So to answer the OP question: yeah man, it is!

Originally Posted by Throwback33
    ...I was watching the Knicks in my Charles Smith Jersey with all my starting lineup figures on top of my tv
    your hero... Charles Smith... no wonder this thread reeks

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    He's one of the rare people who is cool. I don't give that word out like candy.