Real talk Shunp should become a Muslim

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
He may have NBA talent but he sure doesn't have an NBA name, hell look at Kareem's real name: Ferdinad A-something that def isn't an NBA name he should get something like Ahmad Malik

iSaYughh

Starter
LOL, what the.....:magi:

An "nba name"? And by becoming a Muslim? Iman Shumpert is a sick name already, and already distinguished above a vast majority of NBA players, including stars.

Kevin Durant...Derrick Rose...Paul Pierce...Dwight Howard...Michael Jordan...

Sage

Rotation player
He may have NBA talent but he sure doesn't have an NBA name, hell look at Kareem's real name: Ferdinad A-something that def isn't an NBA name he should get something like Ahmad Malik

Say, you didn't happen to smoke a bunch of drugs just now did ya? :)

KingCharles34

All Star
Funny thread, i love posting on here when im high. Half the time i post im high, if im on here after 9 or 10pm im most likely high.

I had unprotected sex last night with some girl i had never met, if she gets pregnant and has a boy i will name him Iman.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Funny thread, i love posting on here when im high. Half the time i post im high, if im on here after 9 or 10pm im most likely high.

I had unprotected sex last night with some girl i had never met, if she gets pregnant and has a boy i will name him Iman.

I'm actually considering putting up on an addon to display some of the best quotes posted during the years randomly, at the end of each thread :smokin: KingStarbury's posts would probably be featured more than anybody's

I remember the clutchfans boards had that some time ago and it was pretty neat

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm actually considering putting up on an addon to display some of the best quotes posted during the years randomly, at the end of each thread :smokin: KingStarbury's posts would probably be featured more than anybody's

I remember the clutchfans boards had that some time ago and it was pretty neat

That's a brilliant idea.

90% KS3.