Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's either STAT or our Coach.. someone has to go

Veteran

Nyk Logo It's either STAT or our Coach.. someone has to go

check out ths trade

Let's face it. Unless we trade STAT...we wont be much better this season

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Basically we send STAT, TD and Fields to the Bucks for BJ, Gooden and Captain Jack..

this trade also works by only including one of the guards

while i would luv to keep Amare.. i dont think we will improve much this season under O'antoni.. we might be alot better next year under a new coach....

howevr, if our plan is to roll with MD.. then I think we need to make a big time deal for a PG.... because O'antoni is lost without one...i'm willing to wait until Baron comes bak from injury to do this.. but its either the coach or STAT...

i'd be the first to send this a$$ of a coach packing.. but i want wins.. and i dont want to waste this season just to save face..

sorry.. just the facts

Idk Stephen Jackson has been struggling worse than Amare, Brandon Jennings is like Billups minus the clutchness and maturity (he misses A LOT) and D. Gooden is a downgrade to Amare. Bucks upgrade like crazy in this deal the knicks at best go sideways.

This is a terrible trade. If you want to trade Amare (an allstar caliber player) atleast get someone worthwhile. BJennings turns the ball over way too much. He's killing me in fanatasy lol. Drew Gooden will just sit on the bench, Harrilson is better than him at this point in his career. Jackson is stuggling and he's not a good player for the lockerroom.

This trade doesn't make us better nor does it really make us worse.

in a heartbeat, the fans in Milwalkee HATE Statosphere for what he did the Bogurt a couple of seasons ago where his arm popped out

I forgot to mention, a lot of teams will likely not take on Stats uninsured contract.

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    I forgot to mention, a lot of teams will likely not take on Stats uninsured contract.
    Trade STAT for felton and Wallace: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Holy **** man, give it some more games.

STAT has missed the past 2 games and people are crucifying him.

GIVE THE MAN SOME MORE GAMES and stop calling for his head.

Jesus, some of you are ridiculous with all this "STAT has to go" etc. etc.

I understand that Mike D was talking championship this year. Players were talking defense. Fans were amped up.

But why are we so quick to forget that we had a 2.5wk training camp, followed by 2 preseason games against the lowly Nets. This team has not had time to gel, and your impatience is just as bad as the NY media.

I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend that when you have this type of talent and egos, it's going to take more than several weeks of practice to develop consistency.

...Add that to the fact that key players are getting injured, and you have a recipe for the exact product we are witnessing now. The simple fact is that a month from now, we may be rejoicing instead of complaining. If we're acting the same as we do now, at least we will have given them a chance and had a reasonable amount of time to analyze what the problems are.

Yes, from the players comments, it is apparent that Mike D'antoni is a poor coach that is unable to adjust on the fly. But we've waited this long, why not give it a little longer.

I know you all can taste greatness, but we gotta be patient before we can take the big bite.

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Trade STAT for felton and Wallace: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    They have alderidge and Batum though..... Amare is better than both of those guys but its far from a need for them..... if anything get one of those two guys and its not the worse deal I've heard suggested.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by platnumn
    Holy **** man, give it some more games.

STAT has missed the past 2 games and people are crucifying him.

GIVE THE MAN SOME MORE GAMES and stop calling for his head.

Jesus, some of you are ridiculous with all this "STAT has to go" etc. etc.

I understand that Mike D was talking championship this year. Players were talking defense. Fans were amped up.

But why are we so quick to forget that we had a 2.5wk training camp, followed by 2 preseason games against the lowly Nets. This team has not had time to gel, and your impatience is just as bad as the NY media.

I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend that when you have this type of talent and egos, it's going to take more than several weeks of practice to develop consistency.

...Add that to the fact that key players are getting injured, and you have a recipe for the exact product we are witnessing now. The simple fact is that a month from now, we may be rejoicing instead of complaining. If we're acting the same as we do now, at least we will have given them a chance and had a reasonable amount of time to analyze what the problems are.

Yes, from the players comments, it is apparent that Mike D'antoni is a poor coach that is unable to adjust on the fly. But we've waited this long, why not give it a little longer.

I know you all can taste greatness, but we gotta be patient before we can take the big bite.
    i think this is more of a sarcatic approach to kicking our coach to the curb.. the fact that we have come to trading STAT to fix our problems when the solution is to simply cut ties with O'antoni.. yep.. im sick too.

i dont think the Blazers would want to take him on considering they have there own Statosphere in Oden

Originally Posted by Wargames
    They have alderidge and Batum though..... Amare is better than both of those guys but its far from a need for them..... if anything get one of those two guys and its not the worse deal I've heard suggested.

Why thank you hahah. I was just joking around about trading STAT, I just really liked felton when he played for us. Everyone is right he only played two games he needs a chance.

Once the Knicks figure out spacing and run the pick n roll thru Amare and get chandler like 5 or 6 touches a game we'll be solid. Melo will rarely be doubled teamed and most of his points will come from 15-18ft away.

We are not trading STAT, we are not firing D'Antoni(he just wont get re-signed)

thread/

Originally Posted by moneyg
    check out ths trade

Let's face it. Unless we trade STAT...we wont be much better this season

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Basically we send STAT, TD and Fields to the Bucks for BJ, Gooden and Captain Jack..

this trade also works by only including one of the guards

while i would luv to keep Amare.. i dont think we will improve much this season under O'antoni.. we might be alot better next year under a new coach....

howevr, if our plan is to roll with MD.. then I think we need to make a big time deal for a PG.... because O'antoni is lost without one...i'm willing to wait until Baron comes bak from injury to do this.. but its either the coach or STAT...

i'd be the first to send this a$$ of a coach packing.. but i want wins.. and i dont want to waste this season just to save face..

sorry.. just the facts

I hope this isnt a trick question, because every time I think about the question I come up with the same answer. THE COACH...

replier

Default best place for Stat Cavs and Jazz

2 teams looking for a face of franchise needing improvement with interior scoring.

Jazz trade Jefferson CJ Miles late 1st

this roster gives monster front court Chandler Jefferson and pick than can be used to land either Session ot Ridnour for Balkman Douglas Walker and late 1st

Cavs trade Jamison Sessions T.Thompson

Jamison trade clear cap space to sign D-will and trade Chandler THompson for Howard

maybe in the end of the day well be lucky and get rid of both, enough with New York taking on all this Phoenix Suns garbage, Marbury, McDyess, Dantoni and Renaissance Man