Sheed

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
wallace.jpg

Missing piece to the Knick's Championship Puzzle?

Rasheed Wallace is contemplating a comeback to the NBA, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Wallace, who retired after 15 seasons in 2010, has been working out and probing some close league friends about possible destinations to sign for the rest of the season, sources said.

At 6-foot-11, Wallace, 37, had been one of the most versatile and talented power forwards of his era. One league source who has talked with Wallace recently describes him as “serious” about a return to the NBA this season. Nevertheless, no teams contacted by Yahoo! Sports reported that they had any contact with Wallace, or his representative.
http://www.hoopsworld.com/sources-wallace-contemplating-comeback

I know some of you guys are gonna say he's washed up and old, but Sheed displayed tremendous defense against a much younger Pau Gasol in the 2010 NBA Finals. Taking a chance on him won't hurt at all.

This team needs a post player badly! It is so pathetic that we only have one true post player - Melo - and he isn't even a PF or C. Sheed is a proven post player and has a decent jump shot. Knicks need to seize the opportunity and sign him if these sources are for real.

CA7

Scoring Champ
He'd kill STAT if they played together Sheed is hard nosed he doesn't like playing with soft big man i.e. Ben Wallace and Kevin Garnett

You see, this is what I hate about those 3-star teams, the supporting cast is complete bullshit. Miami's season relies on the play of rookie Norris Cole.
Our season relies on the play of rookie Iman Shumpert and a 32 year old injury-prone Baron Davis.

Having said that, I really think we have the worst bench in the NBA right now and Wallace might help us a a defender in the post.

I definitely would like this signing, if he is anything close to what he was with the Celtics than we finally got that tough post defender we've been looking for. Just Chandler is not going to cut it.

tiger0330

Legend
Every year some one wants to come out of retirement, Shawn Kemp, Penny, Allan Houston. Thank god most GMs know better, 37 year olds that have not played in over a year are not good candidates to help a team.

Blumatic

Rotation player
You see, this is what I hate about those 3-star teams, the supporting cast is complete bullshit. Miami's season relies on the play of rookie Norris Cole.
Our season relies on the play of rookie Iman Shumpert and a 32 year old injury-prone Baron Davis.

Having said that, I really think we have the worst bench in the NBA right now and Wallace might help us a a defender in the post.

Both Boston and Miami went to the Finals their first year. Problem is they both snatched up the veterans.

The Bulls were the best team last year and Miami took care of them in 5, like they did to Boston and Philly.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Looks like Sheed is "really interested" in joining the Bulls. Makes sense with them having the best record and his former teammate Rip Hamilton on board.