Honesty thread - who finds themselves rooting for Denver

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Whenever they're not playing the Knicks I love tuning into a Denver game.

Gallo has become much more consistent, and I reckon have one of the best benches in the league. Rudy, miller, harr, Anderson, koufus.

I'm a big melo fan, but I wish we got him as an unrestricted fa. I'd love to be able to bring moz, chandler off the bench, and start gall next to
Melo.

Also, who believes that Rubio n love are the next Stockton/malone

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
i root for them. gallo is one of my fav players in the league n he is developing nicely. watched him against miami last night. he really had no fear of lebron. was fun to see..

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I root for them but not because they have Galinari and Mozgov but because they have George Karl. Best damn underrated coach in NBA. I saw them against Miami and boy did they play well. Everyone passing, great spacing, ball movement. Their bench is best in NBA hands down. Without ballhog Carmelo they look so much better. Go Nuggets!

Not really.. At first yeah.. But I can never truly root for anyone outside of the orange and blue.

This!

But I have to admit that I really like thieir offense, their ball-movement is top 3 in the NBA. D'Antoni gets a boner watching that :teeth:

And I really like Ty Lawson, he somehow reminds me of Chris Childs, but is more athletic. This guy has NYK-point guard written all over him!

KingCharles34

All Star
Denver has plummeted all the way down to the point where they are now my 28th least favorite team.

The only teams i have more then the Nuggets are the Bobcats and Nets

Im sick of being compared to Denver. Calamari didnt help things with his recent comments so Fukk him too. I never thought Gallo was anything special, he'll never be anything more then a role player.

smokes

Huge Member
It's a shame Chandler bottled it and went to China for the guaranteed $$$... Guess that weed habit ain't cheap :(

Always thought he was and would be better than Gallo but this extended break might cost him that crown.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Well, for me, the Nuggets have been my 2nd favorite team since I moved from NY to Colorado nearly 10 years ago. So I've been watching them for a long time.