New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder 01.14 8:00PM

KingofNy

Starter
Another blowout. :boohoo: Baron Davis alone cannot magically fix all of this. As much as I hate all those ridiculous trade threads, we need to make some trades right now. This is just absolutely terrible basketball.

We need to trade D'antoni for a box of cracker jacks. Best trade ever.

KingofNy

Starter
Sadly, we can't trade away our coach. So how about shooting him in the head with a Barrett .50 Cal at point blank range? :shrug:

Sounds good to me. I wouldn't shed a tear...lol

Dolan needs to recognize it's MDA's system, not the players. MDA talks a good game, he just sucks at calling one. We didn't even play well during that 4-game win streak and before that MDA's head was on the chopping block. Why isn't it still there? The guy is a terrible coach!

KingofNy

Starter
Please stop watching this game.

Thank God Tim Tebow is playing tonight to take the attention off of this game... Otherwise we'd get to be even more embarrassed by our crappy a$$ team and even worse coach. If we're below .500 at the All-Star break, D'Antoni needs to be fired.

I can't watch the Knicks have all these good players and have a coach that doesn't know how to use them ... Seriously I want to beat the sh*t out of someone right now I'm so damn pissed off.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Yeah this sucks, I also think guys do whatever they want too much, Dantoni has very little control. Stoudemire turnover to Durant... what the hell was he thinking he was gonna do there? But unless you are whipping boy Bill Walker coach won't lay into you, so feel free to keep dicking around as you please...

KingofNy

Starter
Why in the hell do our guards keep giving Amare the damn ball 30 feet from the hoop on the break?Anyone?

Thank D'Antoni, that was his gameplan. He had the team watch film before the game to work on their spacing and gameplan. Too bad the game plan was the same as always" Pick and Roll and ISO to Stat. FIRE D'ANTONI! :boohoo:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Melo is everything to this team...Without him we're below average

This goes far beyond Melo.

I've never seen a collection of people this unprepared before. At no point this season, could you say the Knicks played like a championship contender.

I'm not saying they are one...but play like one, and let the "better" team beat you. Right now, they're having soup made of their insides by any and everyone.

Forrest17

Rotation player
This team just isn't fun. Even the games they won it was zero fun to watch. They played terribly in those too. Every time they win its like because the other team sucks more not because we are better

Red

TYPE-A
Just plain ugly.

Ugly, embarrassing, and painful.

just what is going on?
woodsonknicks.jpg