people thinkin about D-will for Melo

shizzee

Benchwarmer
I really doubt that NJ will make any deal with NY except this one. the one team melo would consider is Brooklyn and JayZ. but if this goes down it won't happen till next yr. As far talent in return we should be able to get more than just D-will. If nets continue to suffer and have a top 5 pick, i would do this trade.

D-Will Morrow Nets 1st for Melo Balkman Douglas

draft Harrison Barnes-4th Damien Lillard-2nd Henry Simms-2nd
sign Arron Brooks

D-Will Shumpert Barnes Stat Chandler
Brooks Morrow Fields Jorts Jordan
Simms Lillard

4yr 40 mil Ryan Andersen & Mo-Will 4yr 50mil

Mo-Will Brooks Melo Andersen Lopez
Gaines Stevenson James Shawne Petro
Farmar Sheldon

both teams should have 50 wins

KingofNy

Starter
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195997&postcount=1

Read this and seriously, GTFO with your ridiculous trade threads...

+1 :shrug: He's averaging 4 a week.

stop_posting.jpg

These ridiculous trade threads really start going on my nutsack man!

Atleast post reasonable trades and not those outta space straight from Mars trades.

What world are you living in? Nobody is trading Deron Williams and a top 5 pick for Melo son....smh

We'd be lucky to get Deron Williams for Melo and Fields or Douglas at this point.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Why is this kid talking about a top 5 pick, I don't even understand. And Harrison Barnes? No way could the knicks ever draft him! I'm a tarheel fan, but you're not even close to making sense.

Pipedreams.

iSaYughh

Starter
Id much rather trade Stat before worms and maggots begin gnawing on his shattered knees

Just had a horrible, horrible thought.....STAT inheriting the Garknee in Garnett, and his peg leg like qualities...despite none of the savvy, game, heart, or defensive skills. :alert:

Funny not too long ago STAT for Howard trade thoughts on here were met with "CMON g, can't trade STAT and his swag!"

KingCharles34

All Star
lol at AmarKnee Stouderetire

I think the added muscle and weight was a bad idea for him with his knees. It seems to have taken away some of his explosiveness too, hes actually playing very similar to how he played last year when he was "tired", i believe it was around the time of the Melo trade. He basically took the rest of the season off which is why the Knicks were 14 and 14, then to his credit he had a good game 1 against Boston in the playoffs until he got hurt.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
lol at AmarKnee Stouderetire

I think the added muscle and weight was a bad idea for him with his knees. It seems to have taken away some of his explosiveness too, hes actually playing very similar to how he played last year when he was "tired", i believe it was around the time of the Melo trade. He basically took the rest of the season off which is why the Knicks were 14 and 14, then to his credit he had a good game 1 against Boston in the playoffs until he got hurt.

Agreed. Adding 20 lbs of weight was a stupid move by STAT. It just doesn't make sense for his style of play. Maybe if he used the extra weight to bang down the paint, but STAT doesn't have any back to the basket moves whatsoever. He always relied on his quickness to get to the rack, why add the weight? I don't see it helping him be a better "Stretch 4":)barf:) either. :shrug:

Agreed. Adding 20 lbs of weight was a stupid move by STAT. It just doesn't make sense for his style of play. Maybe if he used the extra weight to bang down the paint, but STAT doesn't have any back to the basket moves whatsoever. He always relied on his quickness to get to the rack, why add the weight? I don't see it helping him be a better "Stretch 4":)barf:) either. :shrug:

Agree, but I think those "20 lbs" are a typical NBA measurement :smokin:

I don't think it's possible to add 20 lbs of lean muscle mass over one summer without steroids when your body is well trained anyway!

He doesn't look 260 lbs either, I mean Dwight Howard is apparently 265 lbs according to official stats, there is NO way, NO way that he's only 5 lbs heavier than STAT, Dwight looks twice the size compared to Amar'e :teeth:

And STAT ain't 6'11 either, then Dwight is 7'0 and Bynum 7'2.

So be cautious with those numbers circulating around, it's the same with Barea's 6 feet frame (He's 5'9- 5'10) or Iverson's 6 feet frame (5'10).

Amar'e looks 6'10, 245 lbs to me.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
The Knicks and Nets making a trade is kinda like the Heat and Cavs making one... It simply will not happen due to reasons I should not have to explain