Thread: People.

Default People.

Okay, I know I'm barely on here but every single time I am I see something like this and now I have no choice but to address it.

WE ARE NOT TRADING AMARE.
    WE ARE NOT TRADING MELO.
    WE ARE NOT TRADING FOR WILLIAMS OR PAUL OR HOWARD.
    It is highly unlikely we make any trades to begin with.

This is our team, for better, or worse. Is it the final product? I sure hope not, but to say we are trading Amare who is one of the big reasons we are contending to begin with, and Melo, whom we gutted the farm for, is ridiculous. We have our core set of players, and we're working on the support. If you want to make a trade, please try to be as realistic as possible. 90% of what I see will just about NEVER go down in real life. This isn't 2k12.

Thank you.

Veteran

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    Okay, I know I'm barely on here but every single time I am I see something like this and now I have no choice but to address it.

WE ARE NOT TRADING MELO.

This is our team, for better, or worse. Is it the final product? I sure hope not, but to say we are trading Amare who is one of the big reasons we are contending to begin with, and Melo, whom we gutted the farm for, is ridiculous. We have our core set of players, and we're working on the support. If you want to make a trade, please try to be as realistic as possible. 90% of what I see will just about NEVER go down in real life. This isn't 2k12.

Thank you.

NBA is a business...Whenever you can improve your team with the goal of winning championship dont be so sure

Superstar

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21

WE ARE NOT TRADING MELO.

Thank you.
    Couldn't have said it better my self, but we could go get a good coach.I think that would be a difference maker.

This goes to you shizzee and your David Khan trade ideas

This thread should be stickied.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

No guys we need to trade everything we got because remember David Stern made the ESPN Trade machine and NBA 2k12 just like the real NBA GM's outlook explorer.

Everyone who has twitter is a qualified NBA analyst so their threads have to be relevant right?