Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt officiating

I have no idea what happened out there. Why did the Knicks played so poorly?

I hope the Knicks won't fall off the face of the earth now.

Look at game 2 and 6 of the 2002 Kings vs Lakers game. Corrupt at the fullest, you can see how obvious it is.

Did you put your real name as your forum name? if so neg rep....

Originally Posted by Bobby Chrysler
    Read the game thread or the NBA wants Melo to lose thread. Look at the 25+ bad calls against us. This is a game we should of won by 30 and the refs flipped it in our face by calling BS fouls against us on offense and defense and we couldn't get a shooting foul to save our lives. Lin was driving to the basket all game and he didn't go to the line until the very end of the 3rd quarter. Total BS. I really want to start a petition to get the NBA to stop fixing game. The fix was on tonight.

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Look at game 2 and 6 of the 2002 Kings vs Lakers game. Corrupt at the fullest, you can see how obvious it is.
    Stern knows most people aren't watching this game tonight so it's an easy game for him to sway the headlines the way he wanted them. 20+ BS calls tonight, no joke. He couldn't of made it more obvious. That or Deron was paying that dude on the side. Either way, I call BS.

Man I'm rooting for the Knicks but I'm kinda worried this train might be heading in the wrong direction.

"Stern knows most people aren't watching this game tonight so it's an easy game for him to sway the headlines the way he wanted them. 20+ BS calls tonight, no joke.He couldn't of made it more obvious. That or Deron was paying that dude on the side. Either way, I call BS. He couldn't of made it more obvious. That or Deron was paying that dude on the side. Either way, I call BS." I want the Knicks to win but this isn't looking good.
    Last edited by Bobby Chrysler; Feb 20, 2012 at 21:33. Reason: Grammar

Originally Posted by Bobby Chrysler
    Man I'm rooting for the Knicks but I'm kinda worried this train might be heading in the wrong direction.
    Who are you gonna root for if the Knicks don't do well or if the NBA keeps rigging their games? If it's anyone else, you should leave now.

KingofNy;210288]Who are you gonna root for if the Knicks don't do well or if the NBA keeps rigging their games? If it's anyone else, you should leave now.
    I'm still a Knick's fan but i'm just worried

Just because the Knicks are losing doesn't mean I won't root for them , i'm just worried for their well being.

This was absolutely the worse reffed Knick game I've see in years. I thought we were playing in the Boston Garden the calls were so bad...

Veteran

Every pro sport needs a system with accountability.

It's unreal that a player on the court can get booted from the game for telling a ref to go **** himself, when it's the ref who is ****ing up and ****ing up the player's job and team.

We need a professional equivalent of us having the right to tell a zebra to stick his head in a ****ing oven while he gets raped by a waffle iron for the stank ass calls, and having their rep ruined.

eg, when an NFL referee ****s up a call, beyond reasonable doubt, he needs to be publicly called out, his "crime" needs to be noted on a maser, official league doc compiling all other referee **** ups.

And there needs to be a system where referees are systematically penalized, and ultimately fired by default if they don't meet metrics of reasonable competence.

At the same time, the leagues need to siphon off a strand of their billions and pay these people like you actually have billion dollar leagues.

Only thing I'm worried about is who is going to be on the team of refs for next game and if David Stern will allow us a shot to win by just playing basketball from here on out.

Maybe the plan is for us to struggle into All Star weekend and then come out and make a major push.

Idk... Ask Stern.

Posted it once... I'll do it again