Clipper/Knick game this year bound to have tons of Drama with it!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I can't wait til we play them simply because off how much drama there is with us and them

1.Chris Paul was thought to be the final 3rd of our Big Apple Big 3, yet we go the way of Tyson Chandler as he decides to force his way out of NO instead of playing out his final year

2. Billups being cut to make way for Tyson Chandler, obviously Chauncy will be back with a vengence against us!

3.ESPN ranks Blake over both Melo and Stat....regardless if they admit it or not this is a serious snub and both Melo and Stat will be out to out play him and Blake out to prove he is worthy!

4. Baron Davis said he could write a book about his experience in LA, did not have quite the disaster in LA as Steph did in NYC, yet it was not as pleasent a hometown story like Derrick Rose either! LAC wanted Baron gone so bad that they surrendered the eventual number 1 to rid him....worthy or not, you gotta beleive BD will be motivated to perform!

1.Chris Paul was thought to be the final 3rd of our Big Apple Big 3, yet we go the way of Tyson Chandler as he decides to force his way out of NO instead of playing out his final year
Chris Paul can go and **** himself!

2. Billups being cut to make way for Tyson Chandler, obviously Chauncy will be back with a vengence against us!
I don't think Billups was fully commited to us anyway, his heart is in Denver. Everybody knows that! He'll be mad at us, but I don't give a...about him.

3.ESPN ranks Blake over both Melo and Stat....regardless if they admit it or not this is a serious snub and both Melo and Stat will be out to out play him and Blake out to prove he is worthy!
Blake IS better than STAT and probably better than Melo, atleast in 2 years.

4. Baron Davis said he could write a book about his experience in LA, did not have quite the disaster in LA as Steph did in NYC, yet it was not as pleasent a hometown story like Derrick Rose either! LAC wanted Baron gone so bad that they surrendered the eventual number 1 to rid him....worthy or not, you gotta beleive BD will be motivated to perform!
I got Baron's back on this one, never liked the Clippers!