Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

Maybe Howard will clock Jeffries....

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Yeah he is really dogging it.. It is so tuff listening to this **** commentary the game is about to go on mute.

Keith Sweat said it best "Who can do it like Melo"...."Nobody"

Veteran

Smh. Lol.

You know NYK fan bitterness is back in full swing, and we have a new straw man to hate in NYC...

When we hold ORL to below 50 while winning at the half....and if you just read the thread it'd look like we're getting blown out by Charlotte again.

Melo is bringing it today. 20 points at the half and he is getting to the line.

The broadcaster asking the questions during the halftime interview told the player "Lets get this one..." what a joke.

This broadcast crew is horribly bias. They also refer to the magic as "we". They must forget they're broadcasting outside of their market. I never heard Clyde homer out... Never.

Yeah, honestly, our second unit allowed 17 points within ~6 minutes... when Chandler, Shump and Carmelo checked back in we allowed just 8 points before the half time buzzer...

Melo is bringing it today. Our D is also doing a great job today. And the giraffe got a layup. does it get any better then this (a win will top it off)

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Smh. Lol.

You know NYK fan bitterness is back in full swing, and we have a new straw man to hate in NYC...

When we hold ORL to below 50 while winning at the half....and if you just read the thread it'd look like we're getting blown out by Charlotte again.
    The guy is a terrible coach. Sorry, we don't get blinded by a 5 point lead...

We're doing all the same sh*t we've been doing wrong all season minus a few things. When we start to see our team run plays other than the pick & roll and ISO then we'll be happier. We aint going to win sh*t tho with out running plays and guarding the 3 ball.

Some of the positives I've seen today is our rotation (minus Fields) has been good, Douglas and Fields are driving the ball well and we're not chucking as much. Props to MDA for fixing those issues. Let's see if they stick with it.

It's so sad how Amare is reduced to an average player without a true pg. Melo is truly the leader of this team. I hope amare can accept that.

However, Amare can help himself by developing a post up game. This way he can create on his own. Do the coaches understand this?

Superstar

Originally Posted by KingofNy

Some of the positives I've seen today is our rotation (minus Fields) has been good, Douglas and Fields are driving the ball well and we're not chucking as much. Props to MDA for fixing those issues. Let's see if they stick with it.
    Of course they won't, antoni is probably upset that were getting easy shots, idiot.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    It's so sad how Amare is reduced to an average player without a true pg. Melo is truly the leader of this team. I hope amare can accept that.

However, Amare can help himself by developing a post up game. This way he can create on his own. Do the coaches understand this?
    Amare is best when he catches the ball on the move. When MDA asks him to create his own shot from 16+ feet... It results in a turnover or a charge. Under a good coach Amare would still be good but under MDA, it's not happening... Especially when his 19 footer isn't falling. Speaking of which, his 19 footer hasn't been falling since the All-Star break last season.

Under this coach stars often look like below average roster fillers...

Sorry CA7, I'll take a big pass on Q Rich, I hated that man when he was here. ******* was fat and outta shape his whole tenure in the big apple, heads to Miami and drops 20 pounds to get in playing shape... Shot was inconsistent with us, he divided the locker room by pretending to act righteous as if everything was Marbury and Crawfords fault and he was the only one that was a legit baller. I know on the whole of his career he's been worthy, but his stint with us left a bad taste in my mouth

Maybe STAT is a center at heart. When he is alone in there..I dont think he can play alongside a 7 footer like Chandler...