Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

KingofNy

Starter
Fields is terrible. Just terrible. From leaving his feet on a 3-1 fast break to airballing wide open shots. He needs not see the court anymore and should have to EARN his playtime. He's just plain bad. On top of that he defense has been nothing but horrible.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
I feel like all of our players lose confidence near the end of the game and are scared to take shots.

Just look at all of the passing away of open shots.

fender0577

Rotation player
Fields is terrible. Just terrible. From leaving his feet on a 3-1 fast break to airballing wide open shots. He needs not see the court anymore and should have to EARN his playtime. He's just plain bad. On top of that he defense has been nothing but horrible.

Couldn't have said it better my self.

KingofNy

Starter
I feel like all of our players lose confidence near the end of the game and are scared to take shots.

Just look at all of the passing away of open shots.

D'antoni wants them to make sure they're covered when they're shooting. I've counted about 12 open shots our guys pump-faked on just to chuck up a contested shot.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Our biggest problem seems to be something is missing on the defense of side. For the past three season we routinely allow second / 3rd tier guys to dominate us. People like Tyler Hansborough , Ryan Anderson, Boris Diaw etc have no business getting 30pts vs our team.

fender0577

Rotation player
These guys(Knicks coaches) don't know you attack a zone with penetration, and not passing the ball left and right 25 feet from the hoop.Simple basketball, jesus.

iSaYughh

Starter
Our biggest problem seems to be something is missing on the defense of side. For the past three season we routinely allow second / 3rd tier guys to dominate us. People like Tyler Hansborough , Ryan Anderson, Boris Diaw etc have no business getting 30pts vs our team.

+1

Lot of Power Forwards listed there.

KingofNy

Starter
I had more fun watching our shitty Knicks teams play than this squad. It kills me to watch good players playing under a bad coach. These Knicks consistently ruin my day.

CA7

Scoring Champ
did you just see that OOB play 2 guys in the corner, 2 guys on the blocks and they're playing zone, what type of shit is that.

If we dont fire D'Antoni this year it'll be too late I want a whole new staff

KingofNy

Starter
These guys(Knicks coaches) don't know you attack a zone with penetration, and not passing the ball left and right 25 feet from the hoop.Simple basketball, jesus.

Our coaches are perfectly happy with our guys playing hot potato and chucking up garbage shots. This team's coaches need to be GUTTED... NOW!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Our biggest problem seems to be something is missing on the defense of side. For the past three season we routinely allow second / 3rd tier guys to dominate us. People like Tyler Hansborough , Ryan Anderson, Fat Boris Diaw etc have no business getting 30pts vs our team.

fixed it for you