Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

See that is what I like to see from Jorts
use that good shot as a weapon with the pump
fake and drive to the basket, I'm telling you
Jorts has a chance to be a Brad Miller type player
at the PF position.

iSaYughh

Starter
Off topic but how the fukk is Amare a captain? Chandler and Melo should be the captains

Somebody tell coach Antoni to bench these bums Laundry and Safari

One issue is that the man-child contract of STATisticals is literally an immovable one. And he's shown a total lack of responsibility, while acting delusional, regarding every word he has said since the signed here, regarding defense and leadership.

Given how bombastic, temperamental, and full of shit this man of "swag" is, no doubt our entire front office (and coach) are petrified of the thought of him getting his feelings hurt, and quickly turning into a team cancer on top of everything else.

Look, he can still be an all-star offensive force. But real talk. He spoke a great game and smiled for the fans when he got to be the sole offensive stud, presumed savior, and had good PG's feeding him and making his offensive game come easier.

KingofNy

Starter
I've been voting for STAT everyday as a starting F on the All Star team....**** that shit now.......he's pissing me off

He doesn't deserve it. Not at all. I would be HAPPY if we somehow traded him for equal talent. He hurts us more than he helps us and he's only gonna get older and slower. I would trade Stat and Chandler for Howard ANY day of the week.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Please, someone tell Dumbtoni you can't bench all your best shooter at once!

:agreed:

It's a terrible strategy. It has happened in a lot of games. We're up and then they bench our scorers, put in a terrible lineup, and blow our lead.

Melo, Iman, or Tyson need to always be in the game.

I am happy with seeing Jorts off the bench. He is our secret weapon.

Douglas having a breakout game and showing
why he is a sixth man/back up scorer he needs
another good ball handler and playmaker so he
can set for his shot he's using the pump fake
perfectly and driving to the basket great game so far

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Why dont the knicks ever run pick and rolls? Incredibly stupid i nevee ever see them running pick and rolls its terrible

KingofNy

Starter
Why dont the knicks ever run pick and rolls? Incredibly stupid i nevee ever see them running pick and rolls its terrible

That's all we run. Pick and rolls or ISO. When they do run pick and rolls they never make the final pass off of it.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'd take Q-Rich back his toughness and jumpshot is everything we need a the 2 Guard

KingofNy

Starter
He said an easy basket for Jared Jeffries... I started laughing histarically! No basket is easy for JJ, especially not layups.