Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Alright, nobody's scheduled for today's game and personally I didn't have enough time today to make a solid thread, so you've got just this emergency stuff.

WINNING STREAK STARTS HERE!

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
I always forget just how big Dwight Howard is... Let's hope Tyson can stop him.

(I'm not even mentioning Stat helping out on defense... smh)

CA7

Scoring Champ
Dwight Howard 6'11 265
Amar'e Stoudemire 6'11 260

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAT looks like a bitch next to Howard

iSaYughh

Starter
Can't believe Melo is playing.

Let's put these gimp ass Orlando queers in their place. This franchise needs to be put in it's place.

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Thread....everyone were to frighten to put up a Knicks -vs- D.Howard Magics
Game-Thread after the embarrassment Durants OKC put on the Knicks Staturday.

Its all good....
The Magics coach SVG will play games with Dantoni by having a 3-Ball Shoot out contest....but we all know D.Howard & Big-Baby is not shooting any 3's.

KingofNy

Starter
Knicks already not covering the 3-ball. I've counted 5 magic open 3's so far. Eventually they're gonna fall and we're gonna fall behind.

p0nder

Starter
so far not overly impressed with the energy level of our guys. chandler has been standing still in the paint, Amar'e just got boxed out on the defenseive board, even tho he caught it on a lucky bounce. Shump is getting out muscled by anderson.

They need to step it up on both ends of the court. Amar'e needs his touches WAY closer to the basket.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
OMG, what a afwul audio by MSG, you can't even hear the ball swishing through the net or bouncing off the basket...

BTW, can someone tell me why they pass the ball to Amare miles from the basket?