Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Yeah, like when Douglas served him a great dish earlier in the 2nd, he was like "I've got the ball WTF am I supposed to do now?" :lol:

KingofNy

Starter
This is what I LOVE to see, Landry attacking the basket. He really needs to do that more often, TD too.

Knicks play their best when they play inside out bball.

Jared Jeffries defense has sucked lately as well. He shouldn't see the court until he gets in basketball shape.

LeFlume

All Star
Everytime I see coach I get mad...Can't stand the dude..I used to like him and the excitement that he brought when he came, but now he is just a clown. A FRAUD

Why hasn't Jeffries ever put on some muscle? If Shump can do it in one summer than why couldn't Jeffries do it in his 9 years in the league? Dude is way too skinny.

iSaYughh

Starter
Smh. Lol.

You know NYK fan bitterness is back in full swing, and we have a new straw man to hate in NYC...

When we hold ORL to below 50 while winning at the half....and if you just read the thread it'd look like we're getting blown out by Charlotte again. :cool:

KingofNy

Starter
The broadcaster asking the questions during the halftime interview told the player "Lets get this one..." what a joke.

This broadcast crew is horribly bias. They also refer to the magic as "we". They must forget they're broadcasting outside of their market. I never heard Clyde homer out... Never.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Yeah, honestly, our second unit allowed 17 points within ~6 minutes... when Chandler, Shump and Carmelo checked back in we allowed just 8 points before the half time buzzer...

petescud

Starter
Melo is bringing it today. Our D is also doing a great job today. And the giraffe got a layup. does it get any better then this (a win will top it off)

KingofNy

Starter
Smh. Lol.

You know NYK fan bitterness is back in full swing, and we have a new straw man to hate in NYC...

When we hold ORL to below 50 while winning at the half....and if you just read the thread it'd look like we're getting blown out by Charlotte again. :cool:

The guy is a terrible coach. Sorry, we don't get blinded by a 5 point lead...

We're doing all the same sh*t we've been doing wrong all season minus a few things. When we start to see our team run plays other than the pick & roll and ISO then we'll be happier. We aint going to win sh*t tho with out running plays and guarding the 3 ball.

Some of the positives I've seen today is our rotation (minus Fields) has been good, Douglas and Fields are driving the ball well and we're not chucking as much. Props to MDA for fixing those issues. Let's see if they stick with it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
It's so sad how Amare is reduced to an average player without a true pg. Melo is truly the leader of this team. I hope amare can accept that.

However, Amare can help himself by developing a post up game. This way he can create on his own. Do the coaches understand this?