View Poll Results: Trade ideas should go on a separate board?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 44.90%
  • No

6 12.24%
  • I don't care, i only post in the main forum

21 42.86%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade forum

What are you talking about?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

12th man

Originally Posted by metrocard

12th man

In all respect, DC is a great poster, so I won't troll this thread.

Melo for Love, is pretty much a fair trade considering K-Love is the best PF in the NBA and he's just 24. We're a weak rebounding team, so it DOES make sense.

But Melo came here for a reason, and New York brought him here for a reason. The face of the franchise with a mission in check...Melo is still in the process of that mission. Leading the Knicks to the NBA Finals and winning it all.

If Melo fails, then we can talk trade.

Now, Melo is playing like a MVP and stepping up, we're not the most perfect team but we can contend with the best with our talent, skill experience, and chemistry that's only been together for like 30 games only...we can only get better...our worst enemies aren't the Heat, Celtics, Bulls or even Rockets...worst enemies are us. We can't shoot ourselves out of games and not box out and lose rebounds...We can only beat ourselves.

Love is awesome, but I wouldn't do the trade. I would see if we can somehow talk a 3 or 4 team trade including amare and getting love and ascoring sf like deng or gay.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    In all respect, DC is a great poster, so I won't troll this thread.

Melo for Love, is pretty much a fair trade considering K-Love is the best PF in the NBA and he's just 24. We're a weak rebounding team, so it DOES make sense.

But Melo came here for a reason, and New York brought him here for a reason. The face of the franchise with a mission in check...Melo is still in the process of that mission. Leading the Knicks to the NBA Finals and winning it all.

If Melo fails, then we can talk trade.

Now, Melo is playing like a MVP and stepping up, we're not the most perfect team but we can contend with the best with our talent, skill experience, and chemistry that's only been together for like 30 games only...we can only get better...our worst enemies aren't the Heat, Celtics, Bulls or even Rockets...worst enemies are us. We can't shoot ourselves out of games and not box out and lose rebounds...We can only beat ourselves.

Honestly, we just need stat to be 85% of KLove, shump to come back and we would be a serious force. Perhaps all this news about Stat being offered for "free" during the offseason coming out now will motivate him.

I do definitely agree with "our worst enemy being us." Or perhaps Dolan more so, but that's a diff topic.

This trade is a fail LITERALLY, you cant trade Melo for Love straight up.

Wolves would have to add another player.

Carmelo on the wolves makes alot more sense than Love on the knicks IMO.

k love worth is only Stat / Chandler Melo is worth only Bryant

Stat, Chandler, and Novak for Love and Pekovic?

Superstar

We're never satisfied with our team. Tyson chandler is difference maker, as far as your team winning and losing and your contributions towards it. Same goes for amare. Kevin love isn't a difference maker, yea his numbers are outrageous but in just kind of happens. I don't think he dominates the game the way his stats would indicate. Amare is still more dominant then him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Superstar

Tyson is shooting 70% from FG which is absolutely obscene. Also Melo is playing at a MVP caliber this season and Love is coming back from injury.

We do have problems rebounding, but i don't think you can trade Melo this year.

You need to be drug tested......the Knicks are 21-8.

Superstar

Lakers
    Gasol
    Metta World Peace

NY
    Amare
    Copeland
    Felton

We can use Gasol in 1/2 court sets. And Ron Artest has been playing as well as he has ever played in the last 5 or 6 years. We can flex Ron between the 3/4 and he'll add to our spacing cuz he's been pretty good from 3 this year.

D'Antoni needs a transition player like Amare cuz he doesn't believe in Post players and they need a backup PG if Nash goes down again. I think this helps both teams.

Originally Posted by clumsy
    Lakers
    Gasol
    Metta World Peace

NY
    Amare
    Copeland
    Felton

We can use Gasol in 1/2 court sets. And Ron Artest has been playing as well as he has ever played in the last 5 or 6 years. We can flex Ron between the 3/4 and he'll add to our spacing cuz he's been pretty good from 3 this year.

D'Antoni needs a transition player like Amare cuz he doesn't believe in Post players and they need a backup PG if Nash goes down again. I think this helps both teams.
    Who's going to be the starting pg for the Knicks?

Superstar

Love is not in the same league as Melo, don't let the empty stats fool you. He's also a Diva, that would most likely ruin team chemistry.