I don't care, i only post in the main forum
Rondo is not worth Shump,Tyson, and Felton. I'd give up Tyson,Felton and Hardaway or some picks at the most
His career averages are 11 ppg, 8.3 apg, 4.5 rpg, 1.9 spg, 48% fg% and he has improved every year. Exactly what we need to win a championship.
I really think we can get Bledsoe and Jordan for Chandler and Felton, and maybe some sort of throw-in
Tyson Chandler & Andrea Bargnani for Andrew Bogut & Richard Jefferson...
About even money, Knicks could actually get draft pix in return b/c Tyson still has value...
Both Bogut & Richardson are expiring contracts and will be off the books after 2013-14 season...
Something to think about Carmelo does have ETO player after this upcoming season, does Grunwald really think he will opt in, opening cap space for next off-season should be the optimal goal... At the same time we could then buy-out Stoudemire to clear that mess as well...
If we move Chandler signing E.B. & re-signing K-Mart could be a decent rotation at 5...
- At point guard -- Aaron Brooks could be an option, among a few others...
- At 2 guard -- depending on how free agency plays out, there is still a chance J.R. bolts for bigger greener payday???
- We have an opening in starter rotation, could veteran Jefferson, rookie Hardaway Jr. or could we offer Copeland that as an incentive???
- We know Brand, Bogut are basically walking on crutches...
- Could we entice Kenyon Martin to come back as a starter center???
- We are stuck with Stat, but rumors of them managing his minutes better could make him useful...
Trading away Bogut and one of their best young potential all star guards for Chandler?
Did you know Golden State offered Bogut and Thompson for Dwight Howard?
Yea so this trade is not realistic unless GS becomes desperate to get rid of Bogut for something more stable.
Three Team Trade that everyone should like:
Golden State Warriors Get:
Dallas Mavericks Get:
GS sends ??? (player or pick)
New York Knicks Get:
Andrew Bogut (expiring contract)
Richard Jefferson (expiring contract)
Shawn Marion (expiring contract)
O.J. Mayo (S&T)
Seriously, I would not worry about J.R. leaving and/or Chris Copeland taking other lucrative offers knowing I got a good Vet. Defensive Player and Perimeter Shooter to play that 3...
Leaves MLE to get that other PG, shooter...
We fill out our front court with rebounding big men...
Able to grab a player like Brand, re-sign Martin while signing one or two other younger big man talents...
Roster would look like this:
After next season Anthony can opt out of ETO, with three expiring contracts of roughly $35 M with Melo's $23 M, we could be significantly under the cap...