Trade forum

Trade ideas should go on a separate board?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I don't care, i only post in the main forum

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Both Rockets and Mavericks looking to vie Dwight Howard this off-season unfortunately for one they won't be able to acquire him, so this might be the perfect chance to unload T.C. ...

Knicks need scorers right -- I believe Mavericks will fall short and lose the race for Howard like most believe...

T.C. $14 M and Jimmer $2.8 M to Dallas
Marion $9 M to Kings
Mayo $4 M and Evans $6.9 M to Knicks

Doubt either one of these teams wants J.R. so we can do a separate deal with a team like Bucks or ??? Make trade for Ekpe Udoh, Drew Gooden by sending J.R. packing

Our lineup could be PG -- Felton, SG -- Shumpert, SF -- Evans, PF -- Anthony, F/C -- Stoudemire

Bench PG -- Prigioni, 6th man/SG -- Mayo, SF -- Copeland, F/C -- K-Mart?, F/C-- Free Agent???

Reserve SG -- Hardaway Jr., SF -- Leslie, F/C -- Matthews?, F/C Jordan?

We could dip into free agency to find an upgrade for Jerome Jordan, and A.J. Matthews but still a competitive roster...

D-League Players like Jerome Jordan, Jeremy Tyler could be on the agenda at Center??? Starting unlikely but solid role players...

Unless we use our MLE for a player like Blatche, bringing in a player like Tyler to be bench rotation player at Center behind Stoudemire could be a good move... As much as everyone cringes at Stat starting nevertheless at Center, if they have the right player in rotation limiting his minutes it could work... Especially acquiring another scorer like Evans and Mayo to allow Stat to drive inside and work his new founded post game...
Amare Stoudemire at center, read it over and see how stupid that is, never going to happen.

metrocard

Legend
Kemba is not better then felton, I know u hate him felt but kemba aint better and melo is better at pf then sf and stat won't last 10 games at C. I love him but he's 2 unreliable

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Kemba is 100% times better than Felton, at everything. This isn't even worth debatable, do you know who Kemba Walker is?

Melo isn't better at PF, he's a 6"8 230lb guy with perimeter skills guarding guys like Marc Gasol and David West. He's better off bullying smaller SF's. Melo at PF is totally a gimmick and it got exposed in the playoffs. Melo shoots a lower FG% at PF. A lot of his shots get contested as opposed to playing SF.

Stat doesn't last 5 games at PF, so why not play him at the position he plays most productively? Stat can play center next to a defensive minded PF like Martin or Marion.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Kemba is 100% times better than Felton, at everything. This isn't even worth debatable, do you know who Kemba Walker is?

Melo isn't better at PF, he's a 6"8 230lb guy with perimeter skills guarding guys like Marc Gasol and David West. He's better off bullying smaller SF's. Melo at PF is totally a gimmick and it got exposed in the playoffs. Melo shoots a lower FG% at PF. A lot of his shots get contested as opposed to playing SF.

Stat doesn't last 5 games at PF, so why not play him at the position he plays most productively? Stat can play center next to a defensive minded PF like Martin or Marion.

Ok metro we all know how you get down on this site... you got it. Do you know who amare is? That's the question u ask yourself

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

metrocard

Legend
compare Amare's production at center and powerforward.

Amare isn't going to play defense at either position.

But Amare plays best when he's closest to the basket.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Rondo is not worth Shump,Tyson, and Felton. I'd give up Tyson,Felton and Hardaway or some picks at the most

Paul1355

All Star
Rondo is not worth Shump,Tyson, and Felton. I'd give up Tyson,Felton and Hardaway or some picks at the most
He has averaged 11 assists per game 3 years in a row and is one of the best defending PG in the game. Boston was lost without him. He also is one of the best rebounding PG's in the game and he is only 27.

His career averages are 11 ppg, 8.3 apg, 4.5 rpg, 1.9 spg, 48% fg% and he has improved every year. Exactly what we need to win a championship.

johnk812

Rookie
I really think we can get Bledsoe and Jordan for Chandler and Felton, and maybe some sort of throw-in

Bledsoe
Shump
Melo
Bargnani
Jordan

JR
Amare
Tony Allen
Cope

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kbsb343

Knicks get: Rondo and R. Lopez

Pelicans get: Felton, A. Bradley, and K. Olnyk

Celtics get: Chandler, Shumpert, G. Vasquez

Now this trade I would do
BOI-GrlCMAAnsbJ.jpg:large

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Tyson Chandler & Andrea Bargnani for Andrew Bogut & Richard Jefferson...

About even money, Knicks could actually get draft pix in return b/c Tyson still has value...

Both Bogut & Richardson are expiring contracts and will be off the books after 2013-14 season...

Something to think about Carmelo does have ETO player after this upcoming season, does Grunwald really think he will opt in, opening cap space for next off-season should be the optimal goal... At the same time we could then buy-out Stoudemire to clear that mess as well...

If we move Chandler signing E.B. & re-signing K-Mart could be a decent rotation at 5...

Felton/???/Prigioni
Shumpert/J.R. Smith???
Hardaway Jr./Copeland/Leslie
Anthony/Stoudemire/Jefferson
Martin/Brand/Bogut

• At point guard -- Aaron Brooks could be an option, among a few others...
  • At 2 guard -- depending on how free agency plays out, there is still a chance J.R. bolts for bigger greener payday???
  • We have an opening in starter rotation, could veteran Jefferson, rookie Hardaway Jr. or could we offer Copeland that as an incentive???
  • We know Brand, Bogut are basically walking on crutches...
  • Could we entice Kenyon Martin to come back as a starter center???
  • We are stuck with Stat, but rumors of them managing his minutes better could make him useful...

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Tyson Chandler & Andrea Bargnani for Andrew Bogut & Richard Jefferson...

About even money, Knicks could actually get draft pix in return b/c Tyson still has value...

Both Bogut & Richardson are expiring contracts and will be off the books after 2013-14 season...

Something to think about Carmelo does have ETO player after this upcoming season, does Grunwald really think he will opt in, opening cap space for next off-season should be the optimal goal... At the same time we could then buy-out Stoudemire to clear that mess as well...

If we move Chandler signing E.B. & re-signing K-Mart could be a decent rotation at 5...

Felton/???/Prigioni
Shumpert/J.R. Smith???
Hardaway Jr./Copeland/Leslie
Anthony/Stoudemire/Jefferson
Martin/Brand/Bogut

• At point guard -- Aaron Brooks could be an option, among a few others...
  • At 2 guard -- depending on how free agency plays out, there is still a chance J.R. bolts for bigger greener payday???
  • We have an opening in starter rotation, could veteran Jefferson, rookie Hardaway Jr. or could we offer Copeland that as an incentive???
  • We know Brand, Bogut are basically walking on crutches...
  • Could we entice Kenyon Martin to come back as a starter center???
  • We are stuck with Stat, but rumors of them managing his minutes better could make him useful...

Gmf i pay attention to all your posts, you have very intelligent and positive thinking comments. but you are smarter and more agressive thinking that whatever the knicks are up to. anything you can think is already better than what we are going to do lol.