Trade forum

Trade ideas should go on a separate board?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I don't care, i only post in the main forum

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
now why do you have to get all personal about it?
i finally check out this trade thread (where ALL the sh*ttee posts should be),
and there's a personal attack going on, and why? because K4L85 was making a funny?
just keep your trade ideas in the trade thread, to make it easier for everyone to ignore you.

This guy is a loser I am 6 1 245 you right a brother been eating good. How your life son ? I hate to do this but if you want to talk real noise I got something for you. Let me know if you really bout something

Post your picture if you got a sack moron.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
Is guy is a loser I am 6 1 245 you right a brother been eating good. How your life son ? I hate to do this but if you want to talk real noise I got something for you. Let me know if you really bout something

Post your picture if you got a sack moron.

----------
OOPS tugboat, Where you high or drunk when you sent this one.
Your last post was definetely for someone else on a dating forum
good luck I hope he likes you too. Everybody deserve somebody
Everybody Fairfax now knows, You don't have to keep "the bro code" in your closet no more.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'd probably like Tony D more if he played fewer minutes and never ran the point... EVER..... He still top on my list to be shipped out.

DrB

Benchwarmer
yes

Considering the large number of threads suggesting funny or serious trades, should we have a separate forum for that so we can keep this one clean and focused on our current roster?

Trade Forum is rediculous....as in reality how did the Knicks miss signing Kenyon Martin for 2.5 million. If you look at our roster...the 3 so called SUPERSTARS have no serious talent behind them to take them far.
Chicago's bench scores 48% of its point total. My last prayer is Baron Davis coming back as the league will start punching LIN around and take him off his stride but he does have potential. HE NEEDS TO GET INTO THE WEIGHT ROOM...
a trade forum is like wishiing for a new wife with a perfect body...nice day dreams that don't happen.

Three to five thing need to happen to make a trade.....Knicks want the player...the other team wants something or some player thr knicks have....and then the players have to agree to go if they are star types who have a say in the teams they are willing to play for.

act_greivis_vasquez.jpg

Trade that makes us an instant contender

Knicks: Howard, Hedo Turk, and Redick

Magic: Amare and Melo

Knicks Starters: Lin, Fields, Turk, Chandler, Howard
Bench: Shump, Redick, Jefferies, Novak, Walker, Davis (if or when healthy)

First of all, no one is scoring or doing anything in the paint. This reminds me of the Spurs of the late 90s with Robinson and Duncan down low. No team in the east will be able to matchup with us. We have our pick and roll guard, our spot up shooters, and a physical dominating presence down low. Most of all, some much needed depth. These are all the ingredients for a long, successful run in today's NBA. Turk will thrive in Coach D's system. Plus, we add a sniper from 3 (Redick). Remember how good Q Richardson was in Phoenix the year before we gave him all that money. That's the role Redick fills off the bench. This trade eliminates the iso bs game that melo plays. This allows the floor to really open up and the ball to be moved freely. Although, Amare will be missed this is the only way I could see the Magic doing this. Both players are under contract for a while and Orlando can still remain successful. All that needs to be done now is for someone to kidnap Dolan and try and get this deal done.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
Smells like it, but the grammar is too good.

Pointless, nonetheless.
------------------
so we have goop pg and you think your harvard grad too. ****in asian, their eyes are slanted b/c they have to squint to see their own little di@ks

**** you to rady fake ass romanian moderator

Melo to the Nets.

We should trade Melo before it's to late.

Send him to the Nets where they are desperate to add another star player so they have a chance of keeping Deron this off season.

prokhorov really tried last year to get "Carmela" and we should send number 7 over there for humphries and first rounder picks.

skisloper

Starter
Knicks: Howard, Hedo Turk, and Redick

Magic: Amare and Melo

Knicks Starters: Lin, Fields, Turk, Chandler, Howard
Bench: Shump, Redick, Jefferies, Novak, Walker, Davis (if or when healthy)

First of all, no one is scoring or doing anything in the paint. This reminds me of the Spurs of the late 90s with Robinson and Duncan down low. No team in the east will be able to matchup with us. We have our pick and roll guard, our spot up shooters, and a physical dominating presence down low. Most of all, some much needed depth. These are all the ingredients for a long, successful run in today's NBA. Turk will thrive in Coach D's system. Plus, we add a sniper from 3 (Redick). Remember how good Q Richardson was in Phoenix the year before we gave him all that money. That's the role Redick fills off the bench. This trade eliminates the iso bs game that melo plays. This allows the floor to really open up and the ball to be moved freely. Although, Amare will be missed this is the only way I could see the Magic doing this. Both players are under contract for a while and Orlando can still remain successful. All that needs to be done now is for someone to kidnap Dolan and try and get this deal done.

I do not see how Howard and Chandler work at all together

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Lin to Heat

We should trade Lin for Wade, Bosh , James , Cole, Miller , Alonzo Mourning , Tim Hardaway , Vo Lenard , and P.J. Brown

skisloper

Starter
I am sure there are a few trades out there that can make us better...
but at this point we do not need anything major....lets stick with what we have except we must find a back-up PG........

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
So what are we talking about here. Benching Lin... Trading him or what. With BD coming off the bench I honestly think we're good at PG an Felton isnt backing anyone up. JR, Melo and Shump will also help run the offense as well.

I like our team and Lin has helped me move on from Felton.

With addition of JR there should be no more trade threads for the year.

I agree this should be closed. If you make a trade thread the community should block you!!!!!!

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
trade chandler and amare for dwight howard. you trade two injury risks, get rid of amare's horrible D.

lin
smith
melo
jeffries or whomever
howard

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Wow, what an amazing idea, another celebrity trade! Now that we're finally getting some chemistry and adding depth trade almost whole frontcourt for a guy who isn't even interested in Knicks! It's about time to ruin this team once again! I have actually a much better trade idea: shizzee and knickerbocker12 for a linsanity bandwagoner! It can't get any worse! GTFO!