Trade forum

Trade ideas should go on a separate board?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I don't care, i only post in the main forum

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Gmf i pay attention to all your posts, you have very intelligent and positive thinking comments. but you are smarter and more agressive thinking that whatever the knicks are up to. anything you can think is already better than what we are going to do lol.

thanks, I think...

Paul1355

All Star
Now this trade I would do
BOI-GrlCMAAnsbJ.jpg:large
Now why would Golden state do that?

Trading away Bogut and one of their best young potential all star guards for Chandler?

Did you know Golden State offered Bogut and Thompson for Dwight Howard?

Yea so this trade is not realistic unless GS becomes desperate to get rid of Bogut for something more stable.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Now why would Golden state do that?

Trading away Bogut and one of their best young potential all star guards for Chandler?

Did you know Golden State offered Bogut and Thompson for Dwight Howard?

Yea so this trade is not realistic unless GS becomes desperate to get rid of Bogut for something more stable.

I dont know, hope? :beer:

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Three Team Trade that everyone should like:

Golden State Warriors Get:

Amare Stoudemire
Andrea Bargnani

Dallas Mavericks Get:

Tyson Chandler
GS sends ??? (player or pick)

New York Knicks Get:

David Lee
Andrew Bogut (expiring contract)
Richard Jefferson (expiring contract)
Shawn Marion (expiring contract)
O.J. Mayo (S&T)

Seriously, I would not worry about J.R. leaving and/or Chris Copeland taking other lucrative offers knowing I got a good Vet. Defensive Player and Perimeter Shooter to play that 3...

Leaves MLE to get that other PG, shooter...

We fill out our front court with rebounding big men...

Able to grab a player like Brand, re-sign Martin while signing one or two other younger big man talents...

Roster would look like this:

Felton/Prigioni???/free agent???
Shumpert/Mayo/Hardaway Jr.
Marion/Jefferson/Leslie
Anthony/Martin
Bogut/Brand

After next season Anthony can opt out of ETO, with three expiring contracts of roughly $35 M with Melo's $23 M, we could be significantly under the cap...

:thumbsup:

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
So should the Sacramento Kings match Pelicans offer to Evans who they have a disliking for... And if we go ahead with the above trade scenario take one of those expiring contracts and trade it to the Kings for Evans... Win win scenario... lol, I'm tired goodnight...

Paul1355

All Star
Three Team Trade that everyone should like:

Golden State Warriors Get:

Amare Stoudemire
Andrea Bargnani

Dallas Mavericks Get:

Tyson Chandler
GS sends ??? (player or pick)

New York Knicks Get:

David Lee
Andrew Bogut (expiring contract)
Richard Jefferson (expiring contract)
Shawn Marion (expiring contract)
O.J. Mayo (S&T)

Seriously, I would not worry about J.R. leaving and/or Chris Copeland taking other lucrative offers knowing I got a good Vet. Defensive Player and Perimeter Shooter to play that 3...

Leaves MLE to get that other PG, shooter...

We fill out our front court with rebounding big men...

Able to grab a player like Brand, re-sign Martin while signing one or two other younger big man talents...

Roster would look like this:

Felton/Prigioni???/free agent???
Shumpert/Mayo/Hardaway Jr.
Marion/Jefferson/Leslie
Anthony/Martin
Bogut/Brand

After next season Anthony can opt out of ETO, with three expiring contracts of roughly $35 M with Melo's $23 M, we could be significantly under the cap...

:thumbsup:
Bro why in the hell would any team want amare and bargnani? We took bargnani because we cant trust amare. GS would be getting the two unwanted contracts in the NBA....think realistic here.

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Bro why in the hell would any team want amare and bargnani? We took bargnani because we cant trust amare. GS would be getting the two unwanted contracts in the NBA....think realistic here.

realistic is the warriors want to move on from David Lee's 3 year contract, if they were willing to add Bargnani's two year deal...

so if they wanted to take on Bargnani who is a glorified Stoudemire with a three point shot then maybe they take on the two while unloading 3 unwanted players opening up an additional roster spot in the process for a young talent...

for us is taking on the additional player but good for us that it is an expiring contract (two of the three are)

was just having fun, thought was curious that Golden State was willing to take on Bargnani, so why not Stat as well???

we have a plan to platoon Amare with Andrea so why can't Golden State do that???

Realistic we are screwed, we will lose J.R. to Detroit who has an opening at SF for starting rotation...
Realistic we will lose Copeland to Lakers or Mavericks, who both can offer quality minutes with good compensation...
Realistic we will have to scrape the bottom of the barrel after all the quality players are signed...

Realistic after next season Carmelo Anthony will opt-out of his ETO, and we might lose him being stuck with Stoudemire and Bargnani...

I can be Realistic, but truth is disconcerning that the owner James Dolan allowed those hired arseholes to destroy this franchise...
Realistic, Grunwald has made this team a competitive team but there is so much he or anyone else can do while forfeiting draft pick 10 years in advance...

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
There is no chance in hell Melo would leave after he MADE us trade our future away for @$$. He knows the hell that would be unleashed on him.

the only reason he would opt-out is to test free agency but would likely re-sign for 5 yr Bird deal... Again is it about Championships or about $$$???

Paul1355

All Star
realistic is the warriors want to move on from David Lee's 3 year contract, if they were willing to add Bargnani's two year deal...

so if they wanted to take on Bargnani who is a glorified Stoudemire with a three point shot then maybe they take on the two while unloading 3 unwanted players opening up an additional roster spot in the process for a young talent...

for us is taking on the additional player but good for us that it is an expiring contract (two of the three are)

was just having fun, thought was curious that Golden State was willing to take on Bargnani, so why not Stat as well???

we have a plan to platoon Amare with Andrea so why can't Golden State do that???

Realistic we are screwed, we will lose J.R. to Detroit who has an opening at SF for starting rotation...
Realistic we will lose Copeland to Lakers or Mavericks, who both can offer quality minutes with good compensation...
Realistic we will have to scrape the bottom of the barrel after all the quality players are signed...

Realistic after next season Carmelo Anthony will opt-out of his ETO, and we might lose him being stuck with Stoudemire and Bargnani...

I can be Realistic, but truth is disconcerning that the owner James Dolan allowed those hired arseholes to destroy this franchise...
Realistic, Grunwald has made this team a competitive team but there is so much he or anyone else can do while forfeiting draft pick 10 years in advance...

I can see them being moves next year when they are in the last year of their deals.

I would love to see us get SOME value for Amare.

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Willie Green and Emeka Okafor to the Knicks, Tyson Chandler to the Clippers, and Deandre Jordan to the Wizards...

Knicks get a couple of draft pix for 2014 & one in 2015... Wizards surrender 2nd in both 2014 & '15 while Clippers surrender 1st in 2014... Emeka Okafor is an expiring contract, gives us a window if Melo opts out we will actually have money to make a play if need be next off-season... While giving us ability to draft some young talent, in next years rich draft...

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
bro your incarnerated bob source has proven yet again to be wrong

I dont know if you actually read it or not, but it said they BELIEVE he will move..it doesnt say he WILL move on. It looked like he would, to get find better offers.

But that didnt happen. So no, Bob wasnt "wrong"