Trade forum

Trade ideas should go on a separate board?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I don't care, i only post in the main forum

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
beiberfail.gif

metrocard

Legend
In all respect, DC is a great poster, so I won't troll this thread.

Melo for Love, is pretty much a fair trade considering K-Love is the best PF in the NBA and he's just 24. We're a weak rebounding team, so it DOES make sense.

But Melo came here for a reason, and New York brought him here for a reason. The face of the franchise with a mission in check...Melo is still in the process of that mission. Leading the Knicks to the NBA Finals and winning it all.

If Melo fails, then we can talk trade.

Now, Melo is playing like a MVP and stepping up, we're not the most perfect team but we can contend with the best with our talent, skill experience, and chemistry that's only been together for like 30 games only...we can only get better...our worst enemies aren't the Heat, Celtics, Bulls or even Rockets...worst enemies are us. We can't shoot ourselves out of games and not box out and lose rebounds...We can only beat ourselves.

:gony:

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Love is awesome, but I wouldn't do the trade. I would see if we can somehow talk a 3 or 4 team trade including amare and getting love and ascoring sf like deng or gay.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
In all respect, DC is a great poster, so I won't troll this thread.

Melo for Love, is pretty much a fair trade considering K-Love is the best PF in the NBA and he's just 24. We're a weak rebounding team, so it DOES make sense.

But Melo came here for a reason, and New York brought him here for a reason. The face of the franchise with a mission in check...Melo is still in the process of that mission. Leading the Knicks to the NBA Finals and winning it all.

If Melo fails, then we can talk trade.

Now, Melo is playing like a MVP and stepping up, we're not the most perfect team but we can contend with the best with our talent, skill experience, and chemistry that's only been together for like 30 games only...we can only get better...our worst enemies aren't the Heat, Celtics, Bulls or even Rockets...worst enemies are us. We can't shoot ourselves out of games and not box out and lose rebounds...We can only beat ourselves.

:gony:

Honestly, we just need stat to be 85% of KLove, shump to come back and we would be a serious force. Perhaps all this news about Stat being offered for "free" during the offseason coming out now will motivate him. :crossfingers:

I do definitely agree with "our worst enemy being us." Or perhaps Dolan more so, but that's a diff topic.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
This trade is a fail LITERALLY, you cant trade Melo for Love straight up.

Wolves would have to add another player.

Carmelo on the wolves makes alot more sense than Love on the knicks IMO.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
We're never satisfied with our team. Tyson chandler is difference maker, as far as your team winning and losing and your contributions towards it. Same goes for amare. Kevin love isn't a difference maker, yea his numbers are outrageous but in just kind of happens. I don't think he dominates the game the way his stats would indicate. Amare is still more dominant then him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

clumsy

Rotation player
Tyson is shooting 70% from FG which is absolutely obscene. Also Melo is playing at a MVP caliber this season and Love is coming back from injury.

We do have problems rebounding, but i don't think you can trade Melo this year.

clumsy

Rotation player
Lakers
Gasol
Metta World Peace

NY
Amare
Copeland
Felton

We can use Gasol in 1/2 court sets. And Ron Artest has been playing as well as he has ever played in the last 5 or 6 years. We can flex Ron between the 3/4 and he'll add to our spacing cuz he's been pretty good from 3 this year.

D'Antoni needs a transition player like Amare cuz he doesn't believe in Post players and they need a backup PG if Nash goes down again. I think this helps both teams.

knicksin60

Starter
Lakers
Gasol
Metta World Peace

NY
Amare
Copeland
Felton

We can use Gasol in 1/2 court sets. And Ron Artest has been playing as well as he has ever played in the last 5 or 6 years. We can flex Ron between the 3/4 and he'll add to our spacing cuz he's been pretty good from 3 this year.

D'Antoni needs a transition player like Amare cuz he doesn't believe in Post players and they need a backup PG if Nash goes down again. I think this helps both teams.

Who's going to be the starting pg for the Knicks?

Rob Low

Rotation player
Love is not in the same league as Melo, don't let the empty stats fool you. He's also a Diva, that would most likely ruin team chemistry.

knicksin60

Starter
We can use Kidd and Prigioni. Felton's game is very combo guardish anyway in this system, he was primarily used to hit open 3's.

Kidd would have to retire early if he played so many minutes. And I don't know if I would make Prigioni a full time starter just yet.