Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can everybody please..

Announcement can everybody please..

stop ****ting on amare stoudemire. does nobody understand that he needs a point guard to play his game? please shut the ****k up thank you.

hey if yall making 100mil $$ and JJ Reddick outrebounds you in todays game, something doesnt look right, right?

Originally Posted by quiggle
    hey if yall making 100mil $$ and JJ Reddick outrebounds you in todays game, something doesnt look right, right?
    if hes in foul trouble for 3 quarters yes it makes sense...

Veteran

He was out rebounded by Steve Nash during the playoff series against the Lakers, where he supposedly displayed his "best", and demanded our signing him to a max, uninsured deal.....

nah he deliberatley got himself into foul trouble early so he didnt have to play much in an afternoon game where players are usually sleepy.

out of all the captains the Knicks had, he makes the most but gives the least back in hustle.

nah he deliberatley got himself into foul trouble early so he didnt have to play much in an afternoon game where players are usually sleepy.

out of all the captains the Knicks had, he makes the most but gives the least back in hustle.
    why are u even on this site?

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    why are u even on this site?
    because unlike the person youre thread is about the Knicks are to me passion more then money. i hope it doesnt frighten you but I probably associated here and the Knicks far outlasting this poseur.

mark my words, he has no legacy as Knickcerbocker in the end of the day he will be associated with the likes of Bo Kimble, Brad Lohaus, JR Reid, Andrew Lang, Howard Eisley and the like who put on orange and blue

Shut the **** up rookie

if hes in foul trouble for 3 quarters yes it makes sense...
    Amare's been in foul trouble in about 3/4 of our games so far...What else is new? He lost a step and makes up for it by using his hands to defend/rebound and that results in foul trouble.

I mean come on, caption this photo, what is this?

ill end it on this note when he starts getting back his game which he will and u can mark my words on that then ill see threads from all the guys that are talking **** about him sucking his diick which they will guaranteed. oh and cause i am new to this site means i dont know my knicks? okay lol

ill end it on this note when he starts getting back his game which he will and u can mark my words on that then ill see threads from all the guys that are talking **** about him sucking his diick which they will guaranteed. oh and cause i am new to this site means i dont know my knicks? okay lol
    When will that be? lol In March when Baron Davis comes back? lol keep dreaming.

a lot of you miscontrue Renaiisance as being unselfish for letting this now be Melo's team even though he was the first to come to the Knicks but your wrong, he actually let Carmelo take the reins because when the Knicks lose the heat will be more on carmelo and Statosphere can go hide in the corner and not take responsibility like the does on defense, look at today's loss with the headlines and photos all you see and hear is Carmelo, Magic beat Carmelo and Knicks you see pics of Carmelo sandwiched around Magics players

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    When will that be? lol In March when Baron Davis comes back? lol keep dreaming.
    last year everyone def talked **** about stoudemire when they were losing 5 straight in the beginning of last season then guys like you praised him when he was goin for 9 straight 30 point games guys like you will be sucking his dick when he gets his game back and if ur a knick fan ull have faith that ill be soon when baron comes back itll help u know it will just be patient and baron comes back end of the month to early next month as i read but so far there on schedule which would mean early feb at latest

last year everyone def talked **** about stoudemire when they were losing 5 straight in the beginning of last season then guys like you praised him when he was goin for 9 straight 30 point games guys like you will be sucking his dick when he gets his game back and if ur a knick fan ull have faith that ill be soon when baron comes back itll help u know it will just be patient and baron comes back end of the month to early next month as i read but so far there on schedule which would mean early feb at latest
    Go back and look at the threads from last season, I never sucked anyone's d*ck. I did say our coach was terrible though and I did say this was going to happen. I also said MDA can have 5 all-stars starting and still suck. Stat is a year older and a year slower and it's only gonna get worse from here on out. Unless we can a PG that can create for him, keep dreaming. Stat is gonna suck. Maybe you can keep sucking on it, you seem to like the taste.