Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can everybody please..

Enough of this crap. You can say be patient with Stoudemire, but stop this bs about him not having a PG. This is a man who wasn't loyal to the Suns because he was offered 80 million, not 100 million. If he needed a PG that bad he should have stayed in Phoenix. Nash is someone who NEEDS somebody else because he can't DO it all by himself, despite his consistent great play.

I'm not bashing Amar'e here, but enough of this crap about spending a 100 million dollars on a player who needs a good passing PG and doesn't play defense.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    last year everyone def talked **** about stoudemire when they were losing 5 straight in the beginning of last season then guys like you praised him when he was goin for 9 straight 30 point games guys like you will be sucking his dick when he gets his game back and if ur a knick fan ull have faith that ill be soon when baron comes back itll help u know it will just be patient and baron comes back end of the month to early next month as i read but so far there on schedule which would mean early feb at latest
    Excellent use of punctuation there.

And if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate you desisting from constantly referring to penile fellatio. My secretary's getting nervous.

When criticizing Amar'e, it seems rather simple to me.

He's distracted.

And it's apparent that distractions - whether interior or exterior, I don't know - have been the chief cause of his pathetic play this year; bar, of course, a few outings in which he's been good, so far, it's 25%~75% pure, unadulterated **** in favor of the ****.

Since showing up to camp late, clearly Amar'e has come off this injury just not in the right frame of mind. And he's the captain. Physically, he seems fine. This is not a question of conditioning.

Is it narcissism? Laziness? Conflict?

I don't know and can't assume, just as you can't assume that he'll reemerge from such a long way down. Though I hope you're right, naturally.

STAT, as the captain and face of this team, has been an abomination PG or no. I believe the coach is partly to blame for his rancid offense, but, as I say, this is the captain we're talking about here, and he has not set the standard of excellence by displaying it as a captain should.

$100M

Simply put, if a plumber came to your place and charged you $100 for a dodgy job, and in doing so screwed up your entire piping system - yes, that is an implicit comparison to what Amar'e's doing to this team on both ends of the floor - you'd call the labour council after you'd punched him on the nose.

STAT deserves all the criticism he gets. It's up to him, as the captain, leader and the player with the most monetary incentive on the team, to ****ing do something about how **** he's been. And I mean ****.

If he needs time, fine! But in this state of affairs, how much can he be allotted, and how many other players at his wage are as poor as he is?

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Enough of this crap. You can say be patient with Stoudemire, but stop this bs about him not having a PG. This is a man who wasn't loyal to the Suns because he was offered 80 million, not 100 million. If he needed a PG that bad he should have stayed in Phoenix. Nash is someone who NEEDS somebody else because he can't DO it all by himself, despite his consistent great play.

I'm not bashing Amar'e here, but enough of this crap about spending a 100 million dollars on a player who needs a good passing PG and doesn't play defense.
    I repped you recently, so I can't do it again.

This post = YES.

"Itís basically my fault out there. Iím taking all the blame for tonightís loss. I got into foul trouble. I didnít play many minutes in the first half. It definitely wonít happen againÖ.I was ready to rock. In the fourth quarter, I was telling myself, ĎThey canít keep a good man down.í So I was ready. I was amped up and ready to go in the fourth quarter. I figured in the fourth quarter it was time for me to really dominate, and thatís what I started to do. But, again, itís my fault tonight. We lost the game because I got into foul trouble and it wonít happen again."

Ė STAT on the teamís loss against the Magic

Originally Posted by carlhil2
    "Itís basically my fault out there. Iím taking all the blame for tonightís loss. I got into foul trouble. I didnít play many minutes in the first half. It definitely wonít happen againÖ.I was ready to rock. In the fourth quarter, I was telling myself, ĎThey canít keep a good man down.í So I was ready. I was amped up and ready to go in the fourth quarter. I figured in the fourth quarter it was time for me to really dominate, and thatís what I started to do. But, again, itís my fault tonight. We lost the game because I got into foul trouble and it wonít happen again."

Ė STAT on the teamís loss against the Magic
    Actions > words.

And there are a lot of issues that supercede foul trouble.

Amare always talks a good game.. Doesn't always live up to it.. Like Crazy8 said I'll believe it when I see it.

First off i just wanna say great posts by running jump and crazy8's on this page

Originally Posted by quiggle
    hey if yall making 100mil $$ and JJ Reddick outrebounds you in todays game, something doesnt look right, right?
    I just laughed my ass off lookin at your sig. First i read it, then i looked at the pic and i just smoked some good sh*t too bro. This dude quiggle right here is the funniest poster on this site. Hes like the Skip Bayless of Knicksonline...and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way. I usually agree with between 50% and 75% of what u say, and i realize the rest of it might be for shock/humor purposes. I do that sometimes myself, quite often in my most recent posts about Stoudemire.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    nah he deliberatley got himself into foul trouble early so he didnt have to play much in an afternoon game where players are usually sleepy.

out of all the captains the Knicks had, he makes the most but gives the least back in hustle.
    Im not gonna lie, that entered my mind too

This is the same guy that said because of the hectic schedule he was gonna take games off, jewing the fans money from them. If u make 100 mil i dont care if u play only 25 minutes in a game during back to back to back, but thats just some p*ssy ass ****. Maybe his pathetic fouls he had today were his way of gettin himself an afternoon off. Yea just let banged up Melo carry the team. Nobody get it twisted, Melo hasnt played as great as he could but at least hes making an effort to get his teammates involved more. And hes cleary playing through pain, its obvious that hes not faking. Meanwhile, Safari Stoudaretire sits out with a mild ankle sprain. C'mon now - stat

We've seen it before. A Player gets paid big bucks and suddently they forget how to play...