can everybody please..

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
stop shitting on amare stoudemire. does nobody understand that he needs a point guard to play his game? please shut the ****k up thank you.

quiggle

Starter
hey if yall making 100mil $$ and JJ Reddick outrebounds you in todays game, something doesnt look right, right?

iSaYughh

Starter
hey if yall making 100mil $$ and JJ Reddick outrebounds you in todays game, something doesnt look right, right?

He was out rebounded by Steve Nash during the playoff series against the Lakers, where he supposedly displayed his "best", and demanded our signing him to a max, uninsured deal.....

quiggle

Starter
nah he deliberatley got himself into foul trouble early so he didnt have to play much in an afternoon game where players are usually sleepy.

out of all the captains the Knicks had, he makes the most but gives the least back in hustle.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
nah he deliberatley got himself into foul trouble early so he didnt have to play much in an afternoon game where players are usually sleepy.

out of all the captains the Knicks had, he makes the most but gives the least back in hustle.

why are u even on this site?

quiggle

Starter
why are u even on this site?

because unlike the person youre thread is about the Knicks are to me passion more then money. i hope it doesnt frighten you but I probably associated here and the Knicks far outlasting this poseur.

mark my words, he has no legacy as Knickcerbocker in the end of the day he will be associated with the likes of Bo Kimble, Brad Lohaus, JR Reid, Andrew Lang, Howard Eisley and the like who put on orange and blue

quiggle

Starter
I mean come on, caption this photo, what is this?

bhhrb9.jpg

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
ill end it on this note when he starts getting back his game which he will and u can mark my words on that then ill see threads from all the guys that are talking shit about him sucking his diick which they will guaranteed. oh and cause i am new to this site means i dont know my knicks? okay lol

KingofNy

Starter
ill end it on this note when he starts getting back his game which he will and u can mark my words on that then ill see threads from all the guys that are talking shit about him sucking his diick which they will guaranteed. oh and cause i am new to this site means i dont know my knicks? okay lol

When will that be? lol In March when Baron Davis comes back? lol keep dreaming.

quiggle

Starter
a lot of you miscontrue Renaiisance as being unselfish for letting this now be Melo's team even though he was the first to come to the Knicks but your wrong, he actually let Carmelo take the reins because when the Knicks lose the heat will be more on carmelo and Statosphere can go hide in the corner and not take responsibility like the does on defense, look at today's loss with the headlines and photos all you see and hear is Carmelo, Magic beat Carmelo and Knicks you see pics of Carmelo sandwiched around Magics players

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
When will that be? lol In March when Baron Davis comes back? lol keep dreaming.

last year everyone def talked shit about stoudemire when they were losing 5 straight in the beginning of last season then guys like you praised him when he was goin for 9 straight 30 point games guys like you will be sucking his dick when he gets his game back and if ur a knick fan ull have faith that ill be soon when baron comes back itll help u know it will just be patient and baron comes back end of the month to early next month as i read but so far there on schedule which would mean early feb at latest

KingofNy

Starter
last year everyone def talked shit about stoudemire when they were losing 5 straight in the beginning of last season then guys like you praised him when he was goin for 9 straight 30 point games guys like you will be sucking his dick when he gets his game back and if ur a knick fan ull have faith that ill be soon when baron comes back itll help u know it will just be patient and baron comes back end of the month to early next month as i read but so far there on schedule which would mean early feb at latest

Go back and look at the threads from last season, I never sucked anyone's d*ck. I did say our coach was terrible though and I did say this was going to happen. I also said MDA can have 5 all-stars starting and still suck. Stat is a year older and a year slower and it's only gonna get worse from here on out. Unless we can a PG that can create for him, keep dreaming. Stat is gonna suck. Maybe you can keep sucking on it, you seem to like the taste. :)

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Enough of this crap. You can say be patient with Stoudemire, but stop this bs about him not having a PG. This is a man who wasn't loyal to the Suns because he was offered 80 million, not 100 million. If he needed a PG that bad he should have stayed in Phoenix. Nash is someone who NEEDS somebody else because he can't DO it all by himself, despite his consistent great play.

I'm not bashing Amar'e here, but enough of this crap about spending a 100 million dollars on a player who needs a good passing PG and doesn't play defense.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Excellent use of punctuation there.

And if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate you desisting from constantly referring to penile fellatio. My secretary's getting nervous.

When criticizing Amar'e, it seems rather simple to me.

He's distracted.

And it's apparent that distractions - whether interior or exterior, I don't know - have been the chief cause of his pathetic play this year; bar, of course, a few outings in which he's been good, so far, it's 25%~75% pure, unadulterated shit in favor of the shit.

Since showing up to camp late, clearly Amar'e has come off this injury just not in the right frame of mind. And he's the captain. Physically, he seems fine. This is not a question of conditioning.

Is it narcissism? Laziness? Conflict?

I don't know and can't assume, just as you can't assume that he'll reemerge from such a long way down. Though I hope you're right, naturally.

STAT, as the captain and face of this team, has been an abomination PG or no. I believe the coach is partly to blame for his rancid offense, but, as I say, this is the captain we're talking about here, and he has not set the standard of excellence by displaying it as a captain should.

$100M

dr-evil.jpg

Simply put, if a plumber came to your place and charged you $100 for a dodgy job, and in doing so screwed up your entire piping system - yes, that is an implicit comparison to what Amar'e's doing to this team on both ends of the floor - you'd call the labour council after you'd punched him on the nose.

STAT deserves all the criticism he gets. It's up to him, as the captain, leader and the player with the most monetary incentive on the team, to ****ing do something about how shit he's been. And I mean SHIT.

If he needs time, fine! But in this state of affairs, how much can he be allotted, and how many other players at his wage are as poor as he is?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Enough of this crap. You can say be patient with Stoudemire, but stop this bs about him not having a PG. This is a man who wasn't loyal to the Suns because he was offered 80 million, not 100 million. If he needed a PG that bad he should have stayed in Phoenix. Nash is someone who NEEDS somebody else because he can't DO it all by himself, despite his consistent great play.

I'm not bashing Amar'e here, but enough of this crap about spending a 100 million dollars on a player who needs a good passing PG and doesn't play defense.

I repped you recently, so I can't do it again.

This post = YES.

carlhil2

Benchwarmer
"It?s basically my fault out there. I?m taking all the blame for tonight?s loss. I got into foul trouble. I didn?t play many minutes in the first half. It definitely won?t happen again?.I was ready to rock. In the fourth quarter, I was telling myself, ?They can?t keep a good man down.? So I was ready. I was amped up and ready to go in the fourth quarter. I figured in the fourth quarter it was time for me to really dominate, and that?s what I started to do. But, again, it?s my fault tonight. We lost the game because I got into foul trouble and it won?t happen again."

? STAT on the team?s loss against the Magic:afro:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
"It?s basically my fault out there. I?m taking all the blame for tonight?s loss. I got into foul trouble. I didn?t play many minutes in the first half. It definitely won?t happen again?.I was ready to rock. In the fourth quarter, I was telling myself, ?They can?t keep a good man down.? So I was ready. I was amped up and ready to go in the fourth quarter. I figured in the fourth quarter it was time for me to really dominate, and that?s what I started to do. But, again, it?s my fault tonight. We lost the game because I got into foul trouble and it won?t happen again."

? STAT on the team?s loss against the Magic:afro:

Actions > words.

And there are a lot of issues that supercede foul trouble.