potential

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
this forum has some potential it has excellent topics such as the video one, i really liked that portion if it just had more posters this website could be a major competitor w/websites like nykfanpage and other websites

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
hey man see this is the reason i get banned because i'm just trying to make a post that doesn't concern you and you gotta go comment about it and start something, usually i get banned because i retaliate to comments like this but i'm gonna let this one go, because i wanna stay here. and BTW i'm back at nykfanpage and here.

newmove

Rotation player
Only The Knicks said:
Yeah I do. This guy is a banned member here at KnicksOnline, banned twice at NYKfanpage.
I remember rady asking if we wanted this guy (skyhi360) back and suggested we voted... If rady gave him another chance maybe he's changed?

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
H20 said:
hey man see this is the reason i get banned because i'm just trying to make a post that doesn't concern you and you gotta go comment about it and start something, usually i get banned because i retaliate to comments like this but i'm gonna let this one go, because i wanna stay here. and BTW i'm back at nykfanpage and here.
:lol: You're right, you're a great poster. How about you go and ask rady to moderate again, you deserve it!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok Skyhi, you have another chance. Although i don't remember saying it's ok for you to come back, as long as you keep things cool and you don't start flames, you can post.
just take care

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
H20 said:
this forum has some potential it has excellent topics such as the video one, i really liked that portion if it just had more posters this website could be a major competitor w/websites like nykfanpage and other websites

i went to nykfanpage just out of curiousity when i read this and i noticed that they have alot more users online at the same time and in general why do you guys think this is so... have they started earlier or what