You are completely blind to the above because all you can see is your hate for this coach.
I can respect different ways of doing things. I have no problem with the way Riley coached, or the way Van Gundy lead this team. As long as the method is effective I can live with it. MDA's offense IS effective. Regardless of whether YOU or others like it or not.
It isn't and you don't know.. Watch the game on court for your answers. Then talk to me.
Last edited by ronoranina; Jan 20, 2012 at 16:51.
Agree, we need a major change. We got the talents....
come on knicks.
1) Good shots-They're never in position to take good shots. Run plays to get them good shots and they'll take them.
2) Defense-The defense has actually been adequate. I and no one else should be complaining about this years defense coming off the defensive dibacal we had last year.
3) Stretch four? Is not a necessity. Bosh, Boozer, Gasol and Ibaka arent streatch fours. Those teams get by.
4) True to an extent. Now I'm not saying he's Kareem, but we did have Jordan who could have possibly given 10 min a game. MDA wasnt interested.
5) PG. Also true to an extent. We dont let the guards we do have play effectively.
6) MDA. No debate at all here...
Ibaka isn't a stretch 4 because that's actually Durant, a 6 foot 11 power forward masquerading as a small forward.
Another Jerome Jordan mention You don't play 4 slightly above average years at Tulsa, play 3 years in Europe if you're a 7 footer capable of playing in the NBA. He literally can't play.
Stretch 4 from my understanding (could be wrong) is someone capable of shooting a consistent 3 point shot. If you consider Bosh a stretch four you'd have to consider Garnett and STAT the same.
When you're 7 ft you dont have to be great. Just use your size. If it was any other coach besides MDA not utilizing this kid I might agree that he cant play in the league. BUT, we know how MDA views size. So I'll give the kid a chance to prove himself once MDA is fired...
Sorry because I can see that you are so immersed and ingrained into the knick's and ball that even you can't believe its the coach. That's impossible right? To you it has to be the players huh? Thats it, it must be the players making these decisions.
Seriously you really believe that? Even after you've seen almost EVERY SINGLE PLAYER play MUCH better before and after they were on the knicks under 'antoni, you still think we struggle because we don't have the players?
After 56 different players? OMG.