Forum Upgrade

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The forums were updated from 2.04 to 2.0.10. The subSilver theme is the only one available, at least for the moment but stay tuned, new features will be added soon
Please report bugs in case you find any

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah, it's really cool!
I liked how the quick reply block moved to the right - it's more convenient to use it now.

I've found one bug by this far: it's the missing definition "blocksubmit" on the PM submit button. I had to click it 4 times to send a message...

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
I don't see user of the day, but nice spellcheck add on. BTW, right below where I am typing this I'm seeing "Topic Review:"

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rady/public_html/forums/includes/topic_review.php:233) in /home/rady/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 548

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rady/public_html/forums/includes/topic_review.php:233) in /home/rady/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 550

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rady/public_html/forums/includes/topic_review.php:233) in /home/rady/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 551

Just a bug report :?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
newmove,
i can send pms just fine

teslawlo,
users of the day can be seen on the index page, right bellow the online users. it's a list with the members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours
i can see the bug. that's strange.. something must have happened when i tried to install one of the hacks. let me see if i can have it fixed

rady

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:
and not only!

Report post hack added. This way anybody can be a moderator :) . Just click on the report post button near the quote button of a post that you consider indecent or that violates the forum rules and me or wil8000 will be announced.

Search box added. Every forum has now a searchbox so you can find more easy and more fast what you're looking for

WiL8000

Rotation player
Wow rady,
This new format is sweet, spellcheck will help the readability of the forums. Before it was almost impossible to keep up with the editing that was needed. Thumbs up bro...

ARKATECH

Rookie
Very impresive, i've been waiting for the spell checker, makes writing post easier, and the new design is hot. Good stuff rady !!!!! :hump:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
teslawlo said:
BTW, right below where I am typing this I'm seeing "Topic Review:"

fixed!

i'm glad you all like the new features, but the design is not ready just yet. :)