Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: This is why we lose.

  1. #1
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default This is why we lose.

    because our best player off the bench is Jarred Jefferies.

    Starting 5 Should be

    Bibby
    Jefferies
    Melo
    Stat
    Chandler

    Douglas
    Shump Shump
    Fields/walker
    Jorts
    Jordan

  2. #2
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Yeah, with Shump Shump starting, JJ is the our 6th man right now. Did you see his reverse layup last night? lol that was priceless.



    SURPRISE BUTT SEX

  3. #3
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Yes!

    Jefferies at the 2 is the best idea I've heard all season.

    Very, very good. Well done.

    Were you one of the 3 wise men? You should have been!

    Wow.

    So awesome.

    Why has no one thought of this before?

    It's not a wonder that the term 'genius' is a rarely used one.





































  4. #4
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Yes!

    Jefferies at the 2 is the best idea I've heard all season.

    Very, very good. Well done.

    Were you one of the 3 wise men? You should have been!

    Wow.

    So awesome.

    Why has no one thought of this before?

    It's not a wonder that the term 'genius' is a rarely used one.




































    If you haven't noticed, guards have been killing us all season. We always seem to frustrate the bigs with tyson ad amare down low. 8's i know u watch the games, so im not gonna talk to u like a box score fan....our defensive schemes implemented by new defensive assistant coach relies on quick reads and SWITCHES...we need versatile DEFENDERS to maximize the defensive scheme that the players are being forced to buy into. With a defensive shooting guard (ie thabo sefolosha type game) we would enable fields/douglas to step in to play a James harden type role giving us more offensive weapons off the bench. if you havent noticed, when we bring our bench in, we have one scorer in tony douglas, which will not work. with harrelson, shump, fields and douglas off the bench, we have a pretty good second string. im not gonna say "oh its just a suggestion" because im serious about the suggestion. we need continuity (as clyde would say) and fluidity....or else we will never be dishing and swishing long term.

  5. #5
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    and look at sefolosha's numbers...you dont NEED a scoring shooting guard to be a winning team.

  6. #6
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    We lose because our Centers are playing the other teams PG's and our Guards are battling 7 footers in the post.This is why we lose, oh and Jefferies is not an NBA player, why is he still on this team?We got rid of Corey brewer, dude is 6'9 210 LBS, and does ever thing JJ does on D, but can actually put the ball in the hoop.Who makes this move, only the **cking Knicks.
    Last edited by fender0577; Jan 19, 2012 at 09:05.

  7. #7
    Member zshopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by fender0577
    We lose because our Centers are playing the other teams PG's and our Guards are battling 7 footers in the post.This is why we lose.
    agreed, its just painful to watch how fast and easily we switch on defense, first off its embarrassing, there is no reason why Amare was constantly forced to guard Nash. Teams see this so quickly, its like pretend defense! We have guards who can definitely defend, Shumpert averages like 3 steals a game, make the guards fight over screens and stick their man don't switch onto their center and get murdered on the mismatches!

    Someone please get this Dolan retard out of new york and get us a new coach, not a monkey with a mustache sayin "go go go" in his retarded accent im not surprised we suck so bad i bet the guys cant even understand what D'Antoni is saying half the time.

  8. #8
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by fender0577
    We lose because our Centers are playing the other teams PG's and our Guards are battling 7 footers in the post.This is why we lose, oh and Jefferies is not an NBA player, why is he still on this team?We got rid of Corey brewer, dude is 6'9 210 LBS, and does ever thing JJ does on D, but can actually put the ball in the hoop.Who makes this move, only the **cking Knicks.
    Haha word!

    D'Antoni's ideal roster would actually consist of one HOF playmaker at the PG spot and 14 shooters

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,988
    Rep Power
    18

    Thumbs up Oh ****! I know why we lose....we refuse 2 FIRE Dantoni

    The Knicks roster of players dont have any confidence in their self, or their teammates,
    or at being fully confident over their oponents, because they dont have a coaching-system
    to perform their best talents in with their teammates. a system u have confidence in using
    to create new plays with your teammates vs different oponents to expand and improve the system.
    The Knicks are without a coaching-system they can depend on to feel comfortable and
    confident in performing night after night.

    The Knicks players just show up to the game and play street-ball with refferees .

    When two of the NBA top highest scorers take 99% of their shots on "isolation-plays"....
    that means there is no offensive plan or system for the team.

    When your PG and your SG are always picked off to defending a center or
    PF in the paint when oponents are shooting the ball with 5 seconds on the
    shot clock....that means their is no defensive plan or system for teammates
    to switch on defending the peremeter and paint area.

    Peeps along with fans and media could mention Knicks players struggling or
    this/that player having a bad game....but the truth of the matter is Real Talk....
    Since Dantoni been the Knicks headcoach 96% of all Knicks wins came from
    the Knicks being HOT at shooting 3-balls for the win. Lastseason the Knicks
    had 6-players shooting 3-balls before the Melo-trade.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Stop trolling, Kiya. This thread isn't about your repeated talking point, and immovable answer to life: "FIRE D'ANTONI".

    You're basically spam at this point, without the computer precision of actual spam robots.

    Granted, this is a thread asking to make Jarred Jeffries our starting shooting guard...But cmon...

    Please, lord, make it stop.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,988
    Rep Power
    18

    Angry Dont Hate the Players....FIRE Dantoni

    Here's a great question:

    Has owner Dolan been getting paid million$ under the table for bailing-out
    so many NBA teams from their high expensive players & headcoaches?

    Ewing to Seattle for garbage
    Camby & Nene to Denver for no-show Mcdyess
    Charlie Ward & company to Phoenix for Marbury/Penny
    Kurt Thomas to Phoenix for headcase Q.Brick
    Keith Van Horn to Bucks for butter-soft Tim Thomas
    Mutombo to Bulls for a wrong decision-making Crawford
    Davis to Rapters for Jalen Rose
    Trevor Ariza to Magic for headcase Fancis
    Zach to Clippers for garbage
    Jordan Hill & company for garbage
    David Lee to GS for garbage
    W.Chandler to Denver for a no-defense Melo
    Taking delusional coach Larry Brown off of Detroits hands
    Taking a flawed clueless coach Dantoni off of Phoenix hands
    Taking Donnie Walsh while he was destroying Indiana pacers future

  12. #12
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Here's a great question:

    Has owner Dolan been getting paid million$ under the table for bailing-out
    so many NBA teams from their high expensive players & headcoaches?

    Ewing to Seattle for garbage
    Camby & Nene to Denver for no-show Mcdyess
    Charlie Ward & company to Phoenix for Marbury/Penny
    Kurt Thomas to Phoenix for headcase Q.Brick
    Keith Van Horn to Bucks for butter-soft Tim Thomas
    Mutombo to Bulls for a wrong decision-making Crawford
    Davis to Rapters for Jalen Rose
    Trevor Ariza to Magic for headcase Fancis
    Zach to Clippers for garbage
    Jordan Hill & company for garbage
    David Lee to GS for garbage
    W.Chandler to Denver for a no-defense Melo
    Taking delusional coach Larry Brown off of Detroits hands
    Taking a flawed clueless coach Dantoni off of Phoenix hands
    Taking Donnie Walsh while he was destroying Indiana pacers future
    Half of this post is true and half of this post is complete trash!

    I could give a statement on each point you mentioned, but I can't be bothered.

  13. #13
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    "Taking delusional coach Larry Brown off of Detroits hands" I wish this one had worked out. Starbury & Isiah ruined that.

    "David Lee to GS for garbage " This was a bummer. We should have kept him..He had heart.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,988
    Rep Power
    18

    Angry u cant evaluate any player under a clueless headcoach

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Stop trolling, Kiya. This thread isn't about your repeated talking point, and immovable answer to life: "FIRE D'ANTONI".

    You're basically spam at this point, without the computer precision of actual spam robots.

    Granted, this is a thread asking to make Jarred Jeffries our starting shooting guard...But cmon...

    Please, lord, make it stop.
    u stupid for digesting the thought of using Jefferies in the first half of a game....

    Jefferies is a defensive-player u use in the 2nd half of a game for team-
    defense or to force a scorer to score on his weakside (2nd half strategy).
    Jefferies was SG-Larry Hughes student on the Wizards, and on the Knicks.
    u didnt know Jefferies existed untill Larry Hughes came to NY.

  15. #15
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    because our best player off the bench is Jarred Jefferies.

    Starting 5 Should be

    Bibby
    Jefferies
    Melo
    Stat
    Chandler

    Douglas
    Shump Shump
    Fields/walker
    Jorts
    Jordan
    Toons? Jeffries @ SG? LOL. AND why are you still honoring me with that true statement in your sig?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2011, 11:45
  2. I'm starting to lose all hope....
    By Velcro in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2010, 13:38
  3. Lebron Sucks Off Akron; Cavs MUST lose!
    By iSaYughh in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 05, 2010, 21:15
  4. How did we lose to the 15-30 Clippers
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 06, 2008, 09:09
  5. Lose Lose situation
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2008, 17:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •