Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is why we lose.

we are losing

because carmelo anthony

IS PLAYING LIKE JAMAL CRAWFORD CIRCA 2005

because carmelo anthony's shot selection is ala al harrington with out the ninja turtle appeal

because carmelo anthony plays defense like hes slapping the knicks in the face and then running away from mardy collins

because carmelo anthony is leading

us into the abyss of the NBA again

he is just chucking from every corner of the planet

because our franchise player isnt making any one on our team better

and because mike dantoni is allowing him to do so

i wouldnt of benched melo for chucking a double hitch fade away after shumpert hits a three and is wide open in the corner

I WOULD OF BENCHED THE ENTIRE TEAM AND LET MELO PLAY THE SUNS ON HIS OWN TO MAKE A POINT.

that is why we lose

i dont give a damn what any one wants to say about our bench, no pg, amare

THIS IS ON MELO BABY

its his team

he wanted to come here

promised the promises of a long promised knicks fate

and hes eating canine fecal matter and barking at a non existant moon for us right now.

THIS IS ALL ON MELO

Veteran

We lose because of the coaches inability to actually coach....and it doesn't look good when you have a talented team.

The next time I go to a game and see this embarrassing display...I'm going to throw out an old funky sneaker on the court. So when the game is haulted and the cameras zoom in on the funky reget sneaker... the viewers will see the words "D'Antonio stinks!!"

Matter of fact, I think I'm going to bring one of my dudes along, he barely watches sports and haves no problem getting kicked out of the stadium. A kick for a kick...hopefully leading to the coach getting kicked.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    The next time I go to a game and see this embarrassing display...I'm going to throw out an old funky sneaker on the court. So when the game is haulted and the cameras zoom in on the funky reget sneaker... the viewers will see the words "D'Antonio stinks!!"

Matter of fact, I think I'm going to bring one of my dudes along, he barely watches sports and haves no problem getting kicked out of the stadium. A kick for a kick...hopefully leading to the coach getting kicked.
    Seriously man would you please do that??? That would be some good entertainment. Please make that happen before Antoni benefits from having Davis as yet another coach.

Veteran

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    we are losing

because carmelo anthony

because carmelo anthony's shot selection is ala al harrington with out the ninja turtle appeal

because carmelo anthony plays defense like hes slapping the knicks in the face and then running away from mardy collins

i wouldnt of benched melo for chucking a double hitch fade away after shumpert hits a three and is wide open in the corner

I WOULD OF BENCHED THE ENTIRE TEAM AND LET MELO PLAY THE SUNS ON HIS OWN TO MAKE A POINT.

that is why we lose

THIS IS ON MELO BABY

its his team

he wanted to come here

and hes eating canine fecal matter and barking at a non existant moon for us right now.

THIS IS ALL ON MELO
    Damn....I didnt know Melo performance could do this to a fan. I'm feeellin it too

Veteran

Angry Dont Hate the Player....FIRE Dantoni

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    We lose because of the coaches inability to actually coach....and it doesn't look good when you have a talented team.

Now that's what u call....Real Talk....ENTERTAINMENT

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    Toons? Jeffries @ SG? LOL. AND why are you still honoring me with that true statement in your sig?
    brent barry started over manu ginoble in 2oo8 when manu got the 6th man award. barry averaged 8 pts and 1 assist making 1 3ptr per game....yes fields is better than jefferies but at this point, i want to see a lineup change. I heard the knicks are trying to sign JR smith

Originally Posted by Toons
    brent barry started over manu ginoble in 2oo8 when manu got the 6th man award. barry averaged 8 pts and 1 assist making 1 3ptr per game....yes fields is better than jefferies but at this point, i want to see a lineup change. I heard the knicks are trying to sign JR smith
    Dude Barry was a SG or at least a G or SF. Jefferies is a SF/PF. You do understand the difference, dont you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Superstar

If you haven't noticed, guards have been killing us all season. We always seem to frustrate the bigs with tyson ad amare down low. 8's i know u watch the games, so im not gonna talk to u like a box score fan....our defensive schemes implemented by new defensive assistant coach relies on quick reads and SWITCHES...we need versatile DEFENDERS to maximize the defensive scheme that the players are being forced to buy into. With a defensive shooting guard (ie thabo sefolosha type game) we would enable fields/douglas to step in to play a James harden type role giving us more offensive weapons off the bench. if you havent noticed, when we bring our bench in, we have one scorer in tony douglas, which will not work. with harrelson, shump, fields and douglas off the bench, we have a pretty good second string. im not gonna say "oh its just a suggestion" because im serious about the suggestion. we need continuity (as clyde would say) and fluidity....or else we will never be dishing and swishing long term.
    Guards kill us because D'Antoni has a switch on every pick and roll, and every team playing us knows it...

Exclamation

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    we are losing

because carmelo anthony

that is why we lose

THIS IS ON MELO BABY

its his team

he wanted to come here

THIS IS ALL ON MELO
    100% Agreed! +1.

because our best player off the bench is Jarred Jefferies.

Starting 5 Should be

Bibby
    Jefferies
    Melo
    Stat
    Chandler

Douglas
    Shump Shump
    Fields/walker
    Jorts
    Jordan
    your starting Jared Jeffries....have you been living under a rock or do you not see us struggling on OFFENSE?....I don't think you help your team by starting Jeffries. Thats the most foolish thing I have read in a long time.

Jeffries is playing his role, he does well with help defense. But he will never be a starter and never should be. Only Mike D plays him 22 minutes off the bench. Rick Adelman benched him when he came over to the Rockets.

Thread is a fail. Jorts is better.