This is why we lose.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Toons:wtf::wtf:? Jeffries @ SG? LOL. AND why are you still honoring me with that true statement in your sig?

brent barry started over manu ginoble in 2oo8 when manu got the 6th man award. barry averaged 8 pts and 1 assist making 1 3ptr per game....yes fields is better than jefferies but at this point, i want to see a lineup change. I heard the knicks are trying to sign JR smith

brent barry started over manu ginoble in 2oo8 when manu got the 6th man award. barry averaged 8 pts and 1 assist making 1 3ptr per game....yes fields is better than jefferies but at this point, i want to see a lineup change. I heard the knicks are trying to sign JR smith

:scary:Dude Barry was a SG or at least a G or SF. Jefferies is a SF/PF. You do understand the difference, dont you?

MusketeerX

Rotation player
If you haven't noticed, guards have been killing us all season. We always seem to frustrate the bigs with tyson ad amare down low. 8's i know u watch the games, so im not gonna talk to u like a box score fan....our defensive schemes implemented by new defensive assistant coach relies on quick reads and SWITCHES...we need versatile DEFENDERS to maximize the defensive scheme that the players are being forced to buy into. With a defensive shooting guard (ie thabo sefolosha type game) we would enable fields/douglas to step in to play a James harden type role giving us more offensive weapons off the bench. if you havent noticed, when we bring our bench in, we have one scorer in tony douglas, which will not work. with harrelson, shump, fields and douglas off the bench, we have a pretty good second string. im not gonna say "oh its just a suggestion" because im serious about the suggestion. we need continuity (as clyde would say) and fluidity....or else we will never be dishing and swishing long term.

Guards kill us because D'Antoni has a switch on every pick and roll, and every team playing us knows it...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
we are losing

because carmelo anthony

IS PLAYING LIKE JAMAL CRAWFORD CIRCA 2005

because carmelo anthony's shot selection is ala al harrington with out the ninja turtle appeal

because carmelo anthony plays defense like hes slapping the knicks in the face and then running away from mardy collins

because carmelo anthony is leading

us into the abyss of the NBA again

he is just chucking from every corner of the planet

because our franchise player isnt making any one on our team better

and because mike dantoni is allowing him to do so

i wouldnt of benched melo for chucking a double hitch fade away after shumpert hits a three and is wide open in the corner

I WOULD OF BENCHED THE ENTIRE TEAM AND LET MELO PLAY THE SUNS ON HIS OWN TO MAKE A POINT.

that is why we lose

i dont give a damn what any one wants to say about our bench, no pg, amare

THIS IS ON MELO BABY

its his team

he wanted to come here

promised the promises of a long promised knicks fate

and hes eating canine fecal matter and barking at a non existant moon for us right now.

THIS IS ALL ON MELO

100% Agreed! +1.

Paul1355

All Star
because our best player off the bench is Jarred Jefferies.

Starting 5 Should be

Bibby
Jefferies
Melo
Stat
Chandler

Douglas
Shump Shump
Fields/walker
Jorts
Jordan

your starting Jared Jeffries....have you been living under a rock or do you not see us struggling on OFFENSE?....I don't think you help your team by starting Jeffries. Thats the most foolish thing I have read in a long time.

Jeffries is playing his role, he does well with help defense. But he will never be a starter and never should be. Only Mike D plays him 22 minutes off the bench. Rick Adelman benched him when he came over to the Rockets.

Thread is a fail. Jorts is better.