This is why we lose.

Toons

is the Bo$$
because our best player off the bench is Jarred Jefferies.

Starting 5 Should be

Bibby
Jefferies
Melo
Stat
Chandler

Douglas
Shump Shump
Fields/walker
Jorts
Jordan

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Yeah, with Shump Shump starting, JJ is the our 6th man right now. Did you see his reverse layup last night? lol that was priceless. :)

450x332-alg_garnett-jared-jeffries.jpg

:alert:SURPRISE BUTT SEX:alert:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yes!

Jefferies at the 2 is the best idea I've heard all season.

Very, very good. Well done.

Were you one of the 3 wise men? You should have been!

Wow.

So awesome.

Why has no one thought of this before?

It's not a wonder that the term 'genius' is a rarely used one.

facepalm2.gif

Toons

is the Bo$$
Crazy⑧s;196977 said:
Yes!

Jefferies at the 2 is the best idea I've heard all season.

Very, very good. Well done.

Were you one of the 3 wise men? You should have been!

Wow.

So awesome.

Why has no one thought of this before?

It's not a wonder that the term 'genius' is a rarely used one.

facepalm2.gif

If you haven't noticed, guards have been killing us all season. We always seem to frustrate the bigs with tyson ad amare down low. 8's i know u watch the games, so im not gonna talk to u like a box score fan....our defensive schemes implemented by new defensive assistant coach relies on quick reads and SWITCHES...we need versatile DEFENDERS to maximize the defensive scheme that the players are being forced to buy into. With a defensive shooting guard (ie thabo sefolosha type game) we would enable fields/douglas to step in to play a James harden type role giving us more offensive weapons off the bench. if you havent noticed, when we bring our bench in, we have one scorer in tony douglas, which will not work. with harrelson, shump, fields and douglas off the bench, we have a pretty good second string. im not gonna say "oh its just a suggestion" because im serious about the suggestion. we need continuity (as clyde would say) and fluidity....or else we will never be dishing and swishing long term.

Toons

is the Bo$$
and look at sefolosha's numbers...you dont NEED a scoring shooting guard to be a winning team.

fender0577

Rotation player
We lose because our Centers are playing the other teams PG's and our Guards are battling 7 footers in the post.This is why we lose, oh and Jefferies is not an NBA player, why is he still on this team?We got rid of Corey brewer, dude is 6'9 210 LBS, and does ever thing JJ does on D, but can actually put the ball in the hoop.Who makes this move, only the **cking Knicks.

Last edited:

zshopa

Benchwarmer
We lose because our Centers are playing the other teams PG's and our Guards are battling 7 footers in the post.This is why we lose.

agreed, its just painful to watch how fast and easily we switch on defense, first off its embarrassing, there is no reason why Amare was constantly forced to guard Nash. Teams see this so quickly, its like pretend defense! We have guards who can definitely defend, Shumpert averages like 3 steals a game, make the guards fight over screens and stick their man don't switch onto their center and get murdered on the mismatches!

Someone please get this Dolan retard out of new york and get us a new coach, not a monkey with a mustache sayin "go go go" in his retarded accent im not surprised we suck so bad i bet the guys cant even understand what D'Antoni is saying half the time.

We lose because our Centers are playing the other teams PG's and our Guards are battling 7 footers in the post.This is why we lose, oh and Jefferies is not an NBA player, why is he still on this team?We got rid of Corey brewer, dude is 6'9 210 LBS, and does ever thing JJ does on D, but can actually put the ball in the hoop.Who makes this move, only the **cking Knicks.

Haha word!

D'Antoni's ideal roster would actually consist of one HOF playmaker at the PG spot and 14 shooters :teeth:

Kiyaman

Legend
Oh Shit! I know why we lose....we refuse 2 FIRE Dantoni

The Knicks roster of players dont have any confidence in their self, or their teammates,
or at being fully confident over their oponents, because they dont have a coaching-system
to perform their best talents in with their teammates. a system u have confidence in using
to create new plays with your teammates vs different oponents to expand and improve the system.
The Knicks are without a coaching-system they can depend on to feel comfortable and
confident in performing night after night.

:crossfingers:The Knicks players just show up to the game and play street-ball with refferees :crossfingers:.

When two of the NBA top highest scorers take 99% of their shots on "isolation-plays"....
that means there is no offensive plan or system for the team.

When your PG and your SG are always picked off to defending a center or
PF in the paint when oponents are shooting the ball with 5 seconds on the
shot clock....that means their is no defensive plan or system for teammates
to switch on defending the peremeter and paint area.

Peeps along with fans and media could mention Knicks players struggling or
this/that player having a bad game....but the truth of the matter is Real Talk....
Since Dantoni been the Knicks headcoach 96% of all Knicks wins came from
the Knicks being HOT at shooting 3-balls for the win. Lastseason the Knicks
had 6-players shooting 3-balls before the Melo-trade.

iSaYughh

Starter
Stop trolling, Kiya. This thread isn't about your repeated talking point, and immovable answer to life: "FIRE D'ANTONI".

You're basically spam at this point, without the computer precision of actual spam robots.

Granted, this is a thread asking to make Jarred Jeffries our starting shooting guard...But cmon...

:pray: Please, lord, make it stop.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dont Hate the Players....FIRE Dantoni

Here's a great question:

Has owner Dolan been getting paid million$ under the table for bailing-out
so many NBA teams from their high expensive players & headcoaches?

Ewing to Seattle for garbage
Camby & Nene to Denver for no-show Mcdyess
Charlie Ward & company to Phoenix for Marbury/Penny
Kurt Thomas to Phoenix for headcase Q.Brick
Keith Van Horn to Bucks for butter-soft Tim Thomas
Mutombo to Bulls for a wrong decision-making Crawford
Davis to Rapters for Jalen Rose
Trevor Ariza to Magic for headcase Fancis
Zach to Clippers for garbage
Jordan Hill & company for garbage
David Lee to GS for garbage
W.Chandler to Denver for a no-defense Melo
Taking delusional coach Larry Brown off of Detroits hands
Taking a flawed clueless coach Dantoni off of Phoenix hands
Taking Donnie Walsh while he was destroying Indiana pacers future

Here's a great question:

Has owner Dolan been getting paid million$ under the table for bailing-out
so many NBA teams from their high expensive players & headcoaches?

Ewing to Seattle for garbage
Camby & Nene to Denver for no-show Mcdyess
Charlie Ward & company to Phoenix for Marbury/Penny
Kurt Thomas to Phoenix for headcase Q.Brick
Keith Van Horn to Bucks for butter-soft Tim Thomas
Mutombo to Bulls for a wrong decision-making Crawford
Davis to Rapters for Jalen Rose
Trevor Ariza to Magic for headcase Fancis
Zach to Clippers for garbage
Jordan Hill & company for garbage
David Lee to GS for garbage
W.Chandler to Denver for a no-defense Melo
Taking delusional coach Larry Brown off of Detroits hands
Taking a flawed clueless coach Dantoni off of Phoenix hands
Taking Donnie Walsh while he was destroying Indiana pacers future

Half of this post is true and half of this post is complete trash!

I could give a statement on each point you mentioned, but I can't be bothered.

LeFlume

All Star
"Taking delusional coach Larry Brown off of Detroits hands" I wish this one had worked out. Starbury & Isiah ruined that.

"David Lee to GS for garbage " This was a bummer. We should have kept him..He had heart.

Kiyaman

Legend
u cant evaluate any player under a clueless headcoach

Stop trolling, Kiya. This thread isn't about your repeated talking point, and immovable answer to life: "FIRE D'ANTONI".

You're basically spam at this point, without the computer precision of actual spam robots.

Granted, this is a thread asking to make Jarred Jeffries our starting shooting guard...But cmon...

:pray: Please, lord, make it stop.

u stupid for digesting the thought of using Jefferies in the first half of a game....

Jefferies is a defensive-player u use in the 2nd half of a game for team-
defense or to force a scorer to score on his weakside (2nd half strategy).
Jefferies was SG-Larry Hughes student on the Wizards, and on the Knicks.
u didnt know Jefferies existed untill Larry Hughes came to NY.

because our best player off the bench is Jarred Jefferies.

Starting 5 Should be

Bibby
Jefferies
Melo
Stat
Chandler

Douglas
Shump Shump
Fields/walker
Jorts
Jordan

Toons:wtf::wtf:? Jeffries @ SG? LOL. AND why are you still honoring me with that true statement in your sig?

we are losing

because carmelo anthony

IS PLAYING LIKE JAMAL CRAWFORD CIRCA 2005

because carmelo anthony's shot selection is ala al harrington with out the ninja turtle appeal

because carmelo anthony plays defense like hes slapping the knicks in the face and then running away from mardy collins

because carmelo anthony is leading

us into the abyss of the NBA again

he is just chucking from every corner of the planet

because our franchise player isnt making any one on our team better

and because mike dantoni is allowing him to do so

i wouldnt of benched melo for chucking a double hitch fade away after shumpert hits a three and is wide open in the corner

I WOULD OF BENCHED THE ENTIRE TEAM AND LET MELO PLAY THE SUNS ON HIS OWN TO MAKE A POINT.

that is why we lose

i dont give a damn what any one wants to say about our bench, no pg, amare

THIS IS ON MELO BABY

its his team

he wanted to come here

promised the promises of a long promised knicks fate

and hes eating canine fecal matter and barking at a non existant moon for us right now.

THIS IS ALL ON MELO

We lose because of the coaches inability to actually coach....and it doesn't look good when you have a talented team.

The next time I go to a game and see this embarrassing display...I'm going to throw out an old funky sneaker on the court. So when the game is haulted and the cameras zoom in on the funky reget sneaker... the viewers will see the words "D'Antonio stinks!!"

Matter of fact, I think I'm going to bring one of my dudes along, he barely watches sports and haves no problem getting kicked out of the stadium. A kick for a kick...hopefully leading to the coach getting kicked.

nyk_nyk

All Star
The next time I go to a game and see this embarrassing display...I'm going to throw out an old funky sneaker on the court. So when the game is haulted and the cameras zoom in on the funky reget sneaker... the viewers will see the words "D'Antonio stinks!!"

Matter of fact, I think I'm going to bring one of my dudes along, he barely watches sports and haves no problem getting kicked out of the stadium. A kick for a kick...hopefully leading to the coach getting kicked.

Seriously man would you please do that??? That would be some good entertainment. Please make that happen before Antoni benefits from having Davis as yet another coach.

Kiyaman

Legend
we are losing

because carmelo anthony

IS PLAYING LIKE JAMAL CRAWFORD CIRCA 2005

because carmelo anthony's shot selection is ala al harrington with out the ninja turtle appeal

because carmelo anthony plays defense like hes slapping the knicks in the face and then running away from mardy collins

because carmelo anthony is leading

us into the abyss of the NBA again

he is just chucking from every corner of the planet

because our franchise player isnt making any one on our team better

and because mike dantoni is allowing him to do so

i wouldnt of benched melo for chucking a double hitch fade away after shumpert hits a three and is wide open in the corner

I WOULD OF BENCHED THE ENTIRE TEAM AND LET MELO PLAY THE SUNS ON HIS OWN TO MAKE A POINT.

that is why we lose

i dont give a damn what any one wants to say about our bench, no pg, amare

THIS IS ON MELO BABY

its his team

he wanted to come here

promised the promises of a long promised knicks fate

and hes eating canine fecal matter and barking at a non existant moon for us right now.

THIS IS ALL ON MELO

Damn....I didnt know Melo performance could do this to a fan. I'm feeellin it too

Kiyaman

Legend
Dont Hate the Player....FIRE Dantoni

We lose because of the coaches inability to actually coach....and it doesn't look good when you have a talented team.

Now that's what u call....Real Talk....ENTERTAINMENT
:smokin: :gony: :smokin: