Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

KingofNy

Starter
i really like Jorts.

The spacing is SO much better tnite guys!

Too bad D'antoni still has our PG's covering centers. Also he has Stat on Brandon Jennings... lol Also, D'antoni still hasn't figured out how to get his team to guard the corner 3/baseline.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Too bad D'antoni still has our PG's covering centers. Also he has Stat on Brandon Jennings... lol Also, D'antoni still hasn't figured out how to get his team to guard the corner 3/baseline.

I agree that at times the switching gets a lil crazy. Re the baseline 3: Is that MDA or our guys missing assignments and not rotating quickly enough?

He should be quicker to bench guys when they mess up. That is a weakness of his.

His philosophy feeds into this reluctance though because he believes he'll get it back on O, with our spacing, open looks and the 3 ball. When his O is run properly he can get away with it. When it's not clicking he can't, even if we hold teams to around 80.

KingofNy

Starter
I agree that at times the switching gets a lil crazy. Re the baseline 3: Is that MDA or our guys missing assignments and not rotating quickly enough?

He should be quicker to bench guys when they mess up. That is a weakness of his.

His philosophy feeds into this reluctance though because he believes he'll get it back on O, with our spacing, open looks and the 3 ball. When his O is run properly he can get away with it. When it's not clicking he can't, even if we hold teams to around 80.
Brandon Jennings abusing Stat. UGH. :barf:

The switching problem's been going on since the season started. Even the NY Post had a story about it. D'Antoni isn't doing crap to change it. When a company's failing you don't blame/fire all the employee's you fire the CEO's/managers.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
What does that have to do with anything? If its happening NOW then correct it NOW. You're allowed to yell at your players from the sideline.

He does yell at them at times from the sideline.

But when it comes to his offense and movement this can be counter-productive at this stage and this is what you and others don't understand.

Why would you yell at your players for something they don't quite grasp yet?? And by grasp I mean being able to move the ball properly w/in the confines of your system.

When they all learn it and can do it consistently... prolifically together, and we don't get the movement, I think you'll see him yelling his face off at guys.

KingofNy

Starter
One of the worse teams in the league is having their way with us and are on pace to score 110 against us. D'Antoni has done NOTHING to fix ANY of our problems. NOTHING. I'm so f*cking pissed off right now.

I could deal with watching the Knicks suck and during our down years but this isn't tolerable. If Dolan doesn't fire D'Antoni soon I'm done watching this team... It just isn't fun knowing you have good players and a coach who has NO F*CKING CLUE how to coach them!

:barf:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Word bro. Their so loud lol, I can barely even hear Clyde anymore. The Spanish commentary in soccer games is just awesome.

lmao every play is of mass importance to them either that or they just wanna be heard but Clyde, Breen and The King were having great b-ball discussion

nyk_nyk

All Star
He does yell at them at times from the sideline.

But when it comes to his offense and movement this can be counter-productive at this stage and this is what you and others don't understand.

Why would you yell at your players for something they don't quite grasp yet?? And by grasp I mean being able to move the ball properly w/in the confines of your system.

When they all learn it and can do it consistently... prolifically together, and we don't get the movement, I think you'll see him yelling his face off at guys.

What the hell are you talking about??? Ball movement is something the players don't grasp yet?? They do it at the beginning of EVERY game! They eventually just stop and this is when coach needs to get at them. It's been long enough. If someone doesn't get ball movement then they need to sit down.

Chill with all the excuses man. Shit is wack.

CA7

Scoring Champ
On a brighter note Eddy Curry is 2nd in the NBA in Points per 48 minutes at 47.2 a game, while also shooting 100% from the charity stripe

CA7

Scoring Champ
Carmelo's consistency stopped when he stopped being set up and C'ANToni started calling iso's smh 4/13 he was 4/7 to start....come on Mike wtf is going on