Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

Originally Posted by CA7
    you cant do that in New York its about "star" power

and its funny how in Denver he was a top 10 player playing for George Karl but now he isn't why because of D'Antoni but its whatever you guys have your own opinion but when he's carrying the team no one says anything its the coaches fault I dont know how obvious that is and oh have you ever heard of a slump Kobe slumps, Wade slumps, Durant slumps and LeBron slumps but no they're too great for their won fans to lose faith in them
    Wade and Kobe have rings, Lebron and Durant are going to have rings. Melo is just a scoring small forward who can't put up 25 without taking 20 shots. And even tho he appears to be hustling on D, he still doesn't kno what he's doing out there. Like, he literally doesn't know where to stand......

I thought he was burdened with a team who couldn't help him be more efficient. But I realize that efficiency is a one-man thing, doesn't really have anything to do with your team. You either take good shots and make good decisions with the ball or you dont. Melo doesn't. If they traded away Melo and Amare tomoro, I wouldn't bat an eye.

Wow these calls are insane.

Originally Posted by CuseGirl
    Wade and Kobe have rings, Lebron and Durant are going to have rings. Melo is just a scoring small forward who can't put up 25 without taking 20 shots. And even tho he appears to be hustling on D, he still doesn't kno what he's doing out there. Like, he literally doesn't know where to stand......

I thought he was burdened with a team who couldn't help him be more efficient. But I realize that efficiency is a one-man thing, doesn't really have anything to do with your team. You either take good shots and make good decisions with the ball or you dont. Melo doesn't. If they traded away Melo and Amare tomoro, I wouldn't bat an eye.
    smh I'm done

Originally Posted by CuseGirl

I'm wondering if you mean that 'efficiency is a one man thing' on this team, not others.

Finally. The lights comes on

What did I tell you guys about the corners being wide open?

Just give the ball to Melo and let him work this is where he thrives.....but y'all dont know that

They don't even trying to defend..I think the coach have lost the team...we're a ship without a skipper..

Originally Posted by BountyHunterNYK
    Wow these calls are insane.
    That's all Crawford.

Superstar

Does anyone on the knicks know jennings is a lefty?

Melo! Stupid foul! That was a frustration fail!

IDIOT!

Superstar

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    we're a ship without a skipper..
    LMAO, that was a good 1.

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    I agree with the MDA bashing but who is there to replace him with? If we're going to fire him just to hire Woodson than what's the point? Our offense would be just as bad with Woodson as our HC. And who knows if Phil Jackson even wants to come back. I would really love Jeff Van Gundy back as our coach but who knows if he wants to start coaching again.

Bill Laimbeer would get this house in order rather quickly. We have the players we just need a shift in philosophy.

On another note. I couldnt watch this crapola of a game. I havent watch cartoons in YEARS. Started watching toons with my kid.

This is what this season is coming to.

Hopefully Melo takes advantage of Delfino fouling out. And even though I'm a Knicks fan I have to give props to Delfino, he's a great role player.

Superstar

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Nope. We have a terrible coach.
    no we are cursed AND have a terrible coach..

I don't see a replacement doing much better.. We have no guards and no bench and no capspace.

I love him but they need to trade get rid of amare if this continues. His contract is too inflated and isn't worth it.