Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415

Thread: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

well, this thread devolved into a Jerry Jordan discussion, shows how bad this game was.

some highlights: Clyde and Bernie King pairing up for an enlightening color commentary, pointing out all the Knicks faults throughout the game, pretty much how to play the game of basketball, not just players sucking. this is a subtle way of saying Antoni can't coach what he's got.

Antoni yelling at TD. I don't think any other coach yells at his players, I see them discussing how to play, make plays and encouraging players. Same thing happened with N8 the gr8, Antoni yelling until N8 was gone.

Melo fouling like a b*tch, just no reason for it, total bad attitude that makes it's way from the game onto the team. He may be a phenomenal shooter, but he's a sh*tty player.

Fields playing better. why he got taken out for long stretch is beyond me. oh yeah, Antoni substitution madness.

Girafferies...long neck. no offense. the man is one highlight per night, and then NOTHING.

BRANDON JENNINGS. the man Knicks management passed on for Jordan Hill (they also passed on Ty Lawson). making the Knicks pay and pay and pay and pay. what a joke, this is exactly what the Knicks have needed for the past... how many years? Felton came close to getting a true PG and he gets traded away with nothing in return as far as PG. and what have Knicks done about it?

these games are making me very sick of the whole Knicks organization. I like the players we have, but without a solid PG, we have nothing. Baron von Davis, aging and aching, is not the answer. aging Mike Booby is not the answer. Imon Shumpervert is not the answer. Toney Douglas...? hahaha. we need some BRAINS in this organization, starting at the top. D'ohlan's got to go. he's an imbecile. he doesn't see what's going on here? F*ck Antoni and his entire crew of idiots! clean out the organization! just do it!

Eli, take me away!

This team........

There are three positive things I've seen in this game:

- the commentating trio of Dedes, Clyde and Kings is good,
    - there is some growing chemistry between Shump and Landry,
    - there were plenty of "fire D'Antoni" chants.

Rest of the story is known to us all, STAT's struggling, Melo's bricking, Shump's lost etc. etc. At least we have Fields back.

Right now I'm about to start making my Nuggets @ Knicks thread and maybe that's the game where our losing streak stops.

This is getting pathetic, there is no effort in this team at all.

Great game by Brandon Jennings, very good player.

Thanks to the Bucks for providing some entertaining basketball, haven't seen that in a pretty long time. Atleast it was enjoyable to watch a KNicks game again, thanks to the Bucks.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    So you're saying George Karl is not a decent coach?

Sorry fellas, Phil Jackson couldn't fix this. Mike Woodson, who will be our coach for the rest of the year certainly can't fix this.

I would rather get the pieces that Amare, Chandler and D'Antoni can work with and make this team better and deeper than watch Woodson try and coach this team or pray for Phil Jackson to come out of retirement and pray he even wants to coach this mess.

I want the Knicks to win, that's all. I have no allegiance to players or the coach, only the Knicks.
    Where did you get that I don't like George Karl? He's an AWESOME coach!

NY doesn't need a big name coach to be good. We just need a coach that has defensive fundamentals and one that isn't scared to stand up to his players/stars and get them to run whatever offense he runs and BELIEVE in his system. Since Melo arrived and D'Antoni switched to the half-court to acclimate, this team has done nothing but SUCK!

D'Antoni is not the right coach for this team, sorry but that's REAL TALK! He needs to coach a team full of point guards and have them run and gun for him to make the playoffs and get bounced in the 1st/2nd round. His Run&Gun style could never win Championships, his half-court offenses don't make the PLAYOFFS!

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Where did you get that I don't like George Karl? He's an AWESOME coach!

NY doesn't need a big name coach to be good. We just need a coach that has defensive fundamentals and one that isn't scared to stand up to his players/stars and get them to run whatever offense he runs. Since Melo arrived and D'Antoni switched to the half-court to acclimate, this team has done nothing but SUCK!

D'Antoni is not the right coach for this team, sorry but that's REAL TALK! He needs to coach a team full of point guards and have them run and gun for him to make the playoffs and get bounced in the 1st/2nd round. His Run&Gun style could never win Championships, his half-court offenses don't make the PLAYOFFS!
    Ron Adams is the perfect coach for this team

Originally Posted by CA7
    Ron Adams is the perfect coach for this team
    I used to bring up Ron Adams all the time last season. But how old is he? Dude has been an assistant coach since the 80s I believe. Personally, I want Jeff Van Gundy as our next HC.