Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks January 20, 7:30 PM

On another note, the parts of the game I did watch I enjoyed how Clyde & Bernie played off each other doing the commentary. I hope they make this a permanent thing...

Biggest Matchup:

brandonjennings.jpg

act_iman_shumpert.jpg

Brandon Jennings is averaging a career high 18.7 points per game on a career high .450 FG %. It will be interesting to see how Shumpert holds his own against a lightning fast PG like Jennings.
I couldn't have been more right about this matchup.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
yeah Melo we out **** that...........smh C'ANToni has to go

it's everyone's fault and this product will be crappier and crappier until Amare and Melo's contracts are expired.....I'm done.....thank god for the Giants, Yanks and Cuse basketball (jeezus I need a real job)

fender0577

Rotation player
On another note, the parts of the game I did watch I enjoyed how Clyde & Bernie played off each other doing the commentary. I hope they make this a permanent thing...
I was thinking the same thing, they were the best part of the game tonight.It's not over people, we'll get it together.Hopefully after we get a new coach.Can't wait to see antonis press con, lol.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
That wasn't the matchup at all. Our forwards and centers were on him most of the night just like always.

oh wow, I thought I was the only person in NYC who noticed Chandler and Amare have been out on the perimeter on D for the last 3 weeks!

CA7

Scoring Champ
it's everyone's fault and this product will be crappier and crappier until Amare and Melo's contracts are expired.....I'm done.....thank god for the Giants, Yanks and Cuse basketball (jeezus I need a real job)

not at all give any other coach in the NBA this team and you see better results, I've seen it done I've seen better coaching thats what its coming down to