knicks fans stilll don't want to trade or fire mda

shizzee

Benchwarmer
to bad!! how much more do we have to suffer watching this team? How much more can yo take?

stat and melo do not coexist nothing personnelly but they both require the middle of the court and neither of them want to give it up. One of needs to go hopefull to land a backcourt to go with rest of the team. MDA needs to go no matter what happens. Even Shumpert who is our best defender has developed bad habits which is part MDA system of switching on defense. May not like it but I will let you decide STat or Melo? PICK ONE?

We need Chandler but Douglas Bibby Novak waste of space. I rather have Walker start than Fields. Poor Shumpert forced to be a leader by example with his perimeter defense neither Stat or Melo bringing. If being hurt is the excuse than I rather sit them so they have no excuses.

Plan A
Rockets get Stat Balkman
Clippers get Scola Fields
Knicks get K-mart Mo_will

cut Bibby Douglas Novak
bring back Jordan don't slow down his development
Sign Gilbert Arenas Rasheed Wallace- 2.5 exception

PLAN A TEAM
Mo-Will K-Mart Melo Jorts Chandler
Arenas Shumpert Fields Wallace Jeffries
Jordan Lin

PLAN B trade can't happen until march 1st
Time to think about how to get 2 way starplayers here instead of offensive selfish stars we have. We need D_will and Howard here.

Magic get Stat Chandler D.James
Nets get Melo Turk Douglas
Knicks get Howard D-Will Morrow Humphries
sign Rasheed Wallace & Gilbert Arenas
cuit Novak

PLAN B TEAM
D-will Morrow Fields Wallace Howard
Arenas Shumpert Walker Humphries Jorts
BD Jeffries IR Balkman

I think everyone deserves a 2nd chance and Arenas is better option than Douglas and Bibby

KBlack25

Starter
5fd83-GTFO.gif

elcol

Rotation player
i didn't read the post because it was probably stupid, but knick fans DO want to fire D'antoni..

shizzee

Benchwarmer
allstar backcourt or Stat who starting to show signs of aging. All the older stars adjust their game as they get older, this freakin never developed a post game.

allstar backcourt or Stat who starting to show signs of aging. All the older stars adjust their game as they get older, this freakin never developed a post game.

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but I think STAT has a better post game than we think. He's just never used in the post. Him gaining 20 pds of muscle and strength screams "put me in the post coach" but MDA cant hear him...

shizzee

Benchwarmer
Stat to Orlando

Orlando get Stat Walker
Knicks get mo_Will R.Andersen Gomes Reddick
Clippers get Turk Fields J.Jordan

WHY KNICKS DO IT
Knicks lack perimeter shooters. THis offense is clogged up together. THis only type trade will prolong MDA coaching stint. Reddick and Andersen is perfect for spreading the offense. Finally PG that can play and it allow BD to come off the bench with limited role later in season. sign Rahseed Wallace

BEST OPTION
Mo-Will Shumpert Melo Andersen Chandler
BD Reddick Gomes Wallace Jorts
Douglas Jeffries

WHY ORLDANDO DO IT
Howard wants another star next him. While they loose perimeter offense having Sta next Howard should draw enough interest for Howrd to stay put. Nelson game will help Stat improve on Shooting percentage. Considering how desperate Magic are in keeping Howard their, they might be the only team to take Stat contract with noeinsurance policy.

Nelson J-Rich Q-Rich Stat Howard
Duhon Wafer Walker Clark Davis

WHY LA DO IT
They lack scoring off the bench. Clippers need better backup SGperimeter shooters and backup center

CP3 Foye Butler Griffin Jordan
Billups Fields Turk Evans Jordan

petescud

Starter
I'm still laughing at these trades...so the knicks rid themselves of Chandler and STAT and get 3 good players on the Nets and Howard....ha ha