Thread: I hate to say I told you so. Jerome Jordan 26 pts tonight in D League

Default I hate to say I told you so. Jerome Jordan 26 pts tonight in D League

Of course its not the NBA but it is basketball. Kid showed me a little when he did get to play. Another mistake by MDA? Yes or No...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lin had a triple double. LOL...

Veteran

Seriously...Jerome Jordan got **** playing time and hustled and did his best during it.

This coach is just stubborn as hell for stupid reasons.

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl
    Of course its not the NBA but it is basketball. Kid showed me a little when he did get to play. Another mistake by MDA? Yes or No...

No. If anything I don't think D'antoni had anything to do with this. D'antoni rather guys sit on his bench than get reps. Him scoring like that is perfect. Either the knicks call him up to back up Chandler if they feel the schedule is wearing him down. Or they wait until they have a coach who can figure out that Jared Jefferies shouldn't get heavy minutes to clog the big man rotation based on his offensive lackings. Or lastly he becomes a very much needed piece of trade bait that could help the knicks to find a player to take Bill Walkers minutes. Right now honestly the knicks have no trade bait at all. Even D'antoni offensive Guru effect cant make these guys look good.

I keep saying this Anthony Randolph sucked but teams we're interested in trades for him based on his height and potential. Jerome Jordan looks like a solid scoring Center, the Knicks can definitely find someone willing to trade a good piece or two for some of that if he continues to look legit.

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Seriously...Jerome Jordan got **** playing time and hustled and did his best during it.

This coach is just stubborn as hell for stupid reasons.
    or there are more talented players in front of him and our coaching staff and GM see the potential in him and wanted him to develop (that's the D in "D League") so they sent him down to get in game experience

Geez I can see if we cut him and then he played this well, in truth this is really good news for all!

Been on this site for years now and never do I go at anyone, so I mean no disrespect when I say a lot of you are so caught up in Dantoni hate that it is clouding judgement! It reminds me of Barkley's hate for The Knicks!

Cool

Yes you did.

Is that triple double true?

Sad.

Originally Posted by New New York
    or there are more talented players in front of him and our coaching staff and GM see the potential in him and wanted him to develop (that's the D in "D League") so they sent him down to get in game experience

Geez I can see if we cut him and then he played this well, in truth this is really good news for all!

Been on this site for years now and never do I go at anyone, so I mean no disrespect when I say a lot of you are so caught up in Dantoni hate that it is clouding judgement! It reminds me of Barkley's hate for The Knicks!
    I hear you but you do realize that Jafferies is still getting minutes though? In 9 minutes 1 reb & 1 Block.... Even with harrelson there Jefferies doesn't show he deserves those minutes.

However I agree with you he is better than in the D league than just sitting on the bench as the 5th big man off the bench in garbage time. Also Lin had a triple double

Veteran

Originally Posted by New New York

Yes we should use a 6'9 fat boy in Josh Harrellson as our backup center instead of a legit 7 footer who rebounds, shoots, and hustles.

Yeah that makes total sense.

Originally Posted by Clyde & The Pearl

its the d league but i do like to see him have some offensive skills

He can't shoot threes, so he has no spot in the Knick's rotation while Pringles is the coach. He could probably contribute very well if we had another coach.

Veteran

It's one game, it's the D-league. Our biggest need is a PG and not a big. Lin had a triple double and not just one of those 10 10 10 triple doubles, he killed it with 28 points, I doubt he gets called up to become our starting PG.

Forget about Jerome Jordan, we drafted Jordan ****ing Hill instead of Brandon Jennings!!!!!!!!

That's why we can't win a championship or even Playoff Series, let alone a damn Playoff Game, because our 'decision makers' named Mike D'Antoni and James Dolan take one stupid decision after another.

It's not even about the action on the court, we're losing season after season in the front office.

Donnie was the only decent man in the front office we've had in the past 10 years, but they didn't trust him and cut his authority. D'Antoni wanted Jodan Hill over Jennings, Dolan did the Melo trade on his own.....**** our front office man!

Tbh I would rather have Lin on this team than TD. TD doesn't even look like he belongs in the NBA anymore. And I don't get why we sent Jerome Jordan to the d-league, he looked really solid in the little amount of time that we gave him. There's no way Jerome is worse than Jeffries. If anyone belongs in the d-league, it's him. When the **ck will Jeffries put on some muscle already? Dude is skinny as **it.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Forget about Jerome Jordan, we drafted Jordan ****ing Hill instead of Brandon Jennings!!!!!!!!

That's why we can't win a championship or even Playoff Series, let alone a damn Playoff Game, because our 'decision makers' named Mike D'Antoni and James Dolan take one stupid decision after another.

It's not even about the action on the court, we're losing season after season in the front office.

Donnie was the only decent man in the front office we've had in the past 10 years, but they didn't trust him and cut his authority. D'Antoni wanted Jodan Hill over Jennings, Dolan did the Melo trade on his own.....**** our front office man!
    You...young man are correct.