My 2 cents

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Ultimately when Baron Davis comes back, i really do think he will make a difference the way the team starts out, and plays throughout the whole game and controlling the pace of the game. When Billups was our point guard, we were a scary offensive team, Billups knew how to control the flow of the game and alleviate the scoring and "do it all" pressure from Stat and Melo. Davis is just as good if not better then Billups

Obviously theres other factors, D'Antoni makes stupid decisions and doesnt call timeouts at the right time, he yells at Douglas and Fields but never says a word to the superstars of the team, and his f****** ridicolous defensive rotations, really Chandler or Stat at the 3 line defending a pg?

Work has to be done with the Knicks right now, and our roster right now is pretty bad, the worst bench in the NBA that cant do shi*t

But you know what its all good because I got a feeling the Knicks are gonna pull some shit out there ass and be a championship contender torwards the end of the season, possible signings of J.R Smith and kenyon martin gonna put the cherry on top

Paul1355

All Star
Ultimately when Baron Davis comes back, i really do think he will make a difference the way the team starts out, and plays throughout the whole game and controlling the pace of the game. When Billups was our point guard, we were a scary offensive team, Billups knew how to control the flow of the game and alleviate the scoring and "do it all" pressure from Stat and Melo. Davis is just as good if not better then Billups

Obviously theres other factors, D'Antoni makes stupid decisions and doesnt call timeouts at the right time, he yells at Douglas and Fields but never says a word to the superstars of the team, and his f****** ridicolous defensive rotations, really Chandler or Stat at the 3 line defending a pg?

Work has to be done with the Knicks right now, and our roster right now is pretty bad, the worst bench in the NBA that cant do shi*t

But you know what its all good because I got a feeling the Knicks are gonna pull some shit out there ass and be a championship contender torwards the end of the season, possible signings of J.R Smith and kenyon martin gonna put the cherry on top

even with Davis...do you trust Mike D coaching this team in the playoffs?