Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

KingofNy

Starter
We're hitting all our shots and are still down by 4. All you guys saying we're losing cause we're not shooting well, wake up and smell the roses.

mafra

Legend
Baron Davis still can't take any contact. I don't think he'll be back for a few weeks.

Oh well. I heard he was going to return on road trip next week. Still think tonight is an important, pivotal game for us. Lose and we're going to find the schedule getting toougher... We might not get back to .500 until the 20-20 point.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Did you guys see on the Melo iso how STAT cut to the middle and Shumpert faded to the corner and he found him and Shump hit the 3, thats what I was saying if they move he'll pass the rock to them, I think he got like 3 assist so far quietly

mafra

Legend
Terrible shot by Shumpert. Just scored 5 points. Take it easy rookie. Nobody even close to the paint, 3 guys not even across half court. Why coach let's this kid shot 13 shots a game is beyond me.

Coaching time now. Sit the kid down for the rest of the 1st quarter.

KingofNy

Starter
Oh well. I heard he was going to return on road trip next week. Still think tonight is an important, pivotal game for us. Lose and we're going to find the schedule getting toougher... We might not get back to .500 until the 20-20 point.

If for some foresaken reason D'Antoni is still coach when Davis returns, we will get better. Problem is we won't be a contender as long as MDA is our coach.

I'm trying to stay positive but the more I watch this game the more I start to hate the Melo trade, I mean just imagine our stacked our team would be right now. It sucks :barf:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Terrible shot by Shumpert. Just scored 5 points. Take it easy rookie. Nobody even close to the paint, 3 guys not even across half court. Why coach let's this kid shot 13 shots a game is beyond me.

Coaching time now. Sit the kid down for the rest of the 1st quarter.

damn and he did it