Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

KingofNy

Starter
All that because the Knicks switch. Why is Chandler on Harrington? See its a mentality. Their mentality is to go behind the screen which leads to the switch. Terrible defense, even worse coaching.

quiggle

Starter
SHAT gives up technical foul point then misses free throw, 2 points and actually Knicks would only have been down 1 if not for his inept

metrocard

Legend
Al-Harrington-SSC.jpg

mafra

Legend
Amare screams at ref. Costs us 1 point. Stoudemire misses a free throw. Costs us another point. NYK down 3 with 26 seconds left.

CA7

Scoring Champ
we gotta foul quickly, anyone but Melo he has 5, so put him on the ball watch D'Antoni keeps him on Gallo or even in the game, take him out, foul and then sub him back in

Good Coaching

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Good to be back in this forum after a while.

To me, this team is looking a lot like 2005 Knicks if not worse. Melo is reminding me of Stephon Marbury and Amare is starting to look like Eddy Curry. Disgraceful. I don't understand how these guys don't get embarrassed when they play like this? DAntoni is absolutely the worst basketball coach I have seen. OMG.

I have a question. Can a NBA team fire players? or just ****innn tell them to get the fukkk outt? of the team...

JAMES DOLAN FuccKK youuu

mafra

Legend
If only Carmelo did that the first 3 quarters. Another example of too little too late. Another game where inferior players show up our "stars."

All about effort & heart.

Carmelo & Amare are stars, but aren't franchise players. They act like they are elite, best of best, and can win just by showing up. GLASS JAW dudes. Bullies who run when bloodied.

Al Harrington just owned them.

Ugly.

DEN will sink 2 free throws. Carmelo drains a 3. Al hits game winner.