Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

nyk_nyk

All Star
mike-dantoni.jpg

Lol. The perplexed mustache man.

CoolClyde

**** al harringstone
tough call on laundry
poor poor stat, just can't get the ball. why is that? who's calling the plays?
is this stat's fault? 3-8 in double overtime?
live and die by Carmelo's ISO. "ANOTHER DEATH TONITE" - Clyde.

KingofNy

Starter
Refs just ****ed us over.

Antoni f*cked us over. Who puts Jared Jeffries and Douglas in during crunch time and doesn't call ONE play to get Amare the ball in either overtime.

Don't forget Denver was missing two of their good players tonight (Affalo and Fernandez) Bucks were missing Stephenson against us yesterday. Fire D'Antoni!

Wargames

Starter
My rant aside why was shumpert not in the f**king game. Dude is a starting PG but not in at crunch time.

I mean Shump is your starting defensive PG who is 3 in the league for steals..... But he doesn't play in overtime where every defensive stop is the utmost important

mafra

Legend
Bro can you blame him? The whole team just keeps on relying on him since Amare is off, TD and Fields just keep on passing it to him, and Jeffries is just..... :barf:

He is also forcing it. He pre-determines his moves, regardless what defense does or gives. He's only juking-faking himself.

He was terrible tonight. Other players are laughing at him. Just keep giving him the ball, like handing him rope, allowing him to hang himself.

metrocard

Legend
The post game is going to be interesting.

Let's start with Gallo a career high and Melo 10-30 and bonehead after bonehead play. (I'm mostly talking about not driving more and shooting when it ain't falling).

Oh man this team sucks. I HOPE we can turn it around.

CoolClyde

what did Shumpert, Jorts and Walker do to get little to no action in the overtimes? what has Girafferies done to warrant all these minutes?
stupid mustache. drawing melo's penis on your chalkboard...sad