Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

Wargames

Starter
I'm tired of anyone and everyone coming to the knicks and having the best Game of their Careers..... Tonight the winner of the D'antoni Stat game Gallo.... dmmit why can't Dolan the Mental Midget just fire him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
all those neg rep you gave me stinging a bit now eh? like d generation X, suck it.

don't act like you saw this coming. Don't act like you're not revealing in other's disappointment.

If this team were winning as they should be, you wouldn't even be posting here.

You are a troll.

Your upbringing a failure.

mafra

Legend
Our rebounding vanished when Chandler fouled out.

We had a 2 point lead and the ball with 2:35 remaining. Carmelo took a crazy 22 foot chuck. Bricked it. We get ball back, then Fields bricks it. Carmelo missed another shot, then another 3.

Our shooting let us down. Deflated us. It wasn't rebounding.

11-33 from 3. 15-21 from FT line.

Shooters can't get into groove when we're chucking low pct shots. No wonder we the brick 7-12 foot shots.

This Carmelo-Dantoni bball is unwatchable. I can't stand it. I long for the Eddy Curry days.

KingofNy

Starter
I know right! This guy plays his ass off and it doesn't earn him a damn thing. Some guys just play better against certain teams but clearly Antoni doesn't see that.

Antoni has no feel for the game whatsoever. I'm not even sad we lost. I hope we lose out until Antoni is fired... If this is what it takes, so be it.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Shumperts in that game and we win why because he plays hard and never backs down. Why was he on the bench he better have had cramps again because if was fine then MDA should be gone.....immediately

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
This shit is painful to watch.

As great as Melo was in the 4th quarter and in OT, he freaking stunk it up in the first 3 quarters. If Melo makes a few more shots instead of taking a plane to Chuck City for the first 36 minutes, we might have won this game.

More than ever we need a PG. Toney Douglas's foul on Gallo was the nail in the coffin for us...why the hell he was charging at Gallo and trying to hack him to pieces, I have no idea.

mafra

Legend
Antoni has no feel for the game whatsoever. I'm not even sad we lost. I hope we lose out until Antoni is fired... If this is what it takes, so be it.

6-10. We've had the easiest schedule in NBA. We're 3-6 at home.

When schedule gets tough, we'll play under .500.

We'll be lucky to win 30 games this year.

28-38 to 30-36. I bet we finish in this range. This means we'll be fighting for the 8th seed, and a first round sweep to MIA.

I would root for lottery, but we don;t have a draft pick until 2018 anyway.

He is also forcing it. He pre-determines his moves, regardless what defense does or gives. He's only juking-faking himself.

He was terrible tonight. Other players are laughing at him. Just keep giving him the ball, like handing him rope, allowing him to hang himself.
Bro give him a break. MDA and STAT deserve just as much blame as Melo, if not more. How are you not going to shoot 30 times when your whole team is scared to shoot and your fellow all star is lost.

Wargames

Starter
Now its time to watch MSG announcers to blame the players.... F**k you alan hahn for selling out. Also Stop talking to players on the other team. MSG is not NBA tv we don't want to hear from the bald chucker.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wow, I've never seen a thread with this many replies. Danilo Gallinari got a career-high against the Knicks. How ironic. I gotta give it to him. He knows how to get to the free throw line.

Carmelo Anthony needs to learn how to pass the ball. 30 field goal attempts is unacceptable. Stoudemire got no touches in overtime.

KingofNy

Starter
We had a 2 point lead and the ball with 2:35 remaining. Carmelo took a crazy 22 foot chuck. Bricked it. We get ball back, then Fields bricks it. Carmelo missed another shot, then another 3.

Our shooting let us down. Deflated us. It wasn't rebounding.

11-33 from 3. 15-21 from FT line.

Shooters can't get into groove when we're chucking low pct shots. No wonder we the brick 7-12 foot shots.

This Carmelo-Dantoni bball is unwatchable. I can't stand it. I long for the Eddy Curry days.

Every time we loss the excuse is because we didn't shoot well. That's a bullcrap excuse. We lost because D'Antoni mismanaged his roster throughout the game.

Everyone and their momma knows Melo was off and after EVERY D'Antoni timeout, the playcall is to have a triple teamed Melo chuck it up. From benching a hot Walker for the ENTIRE game to not getting the ball to Stat in TWO OVERTIMES, to running Jeffries and Douglas in overtime over our starters. COME ON MAN... REALLY?

Dolan better fire D'antoni now, this is getting ridiculous! I'd rather watch paint dry.

KingofNy

Starter
This shit is painful to watch.

As great as Melo was in the 4th quarter and in OT, he freaking stunk it up in the first 3 quarters. If Melo makes a few more shots instead of taking a plane to Chuck City for the first 36 minutes, we might have won this game.

More than ever we need a PG. Toney Douglas's foul on Gallo was the nail in the coffin for us...why the hell he was charging at Gallo and trying to hack him to pieces, I have no idea.

Why was he even in the game is the real question?

The smart thing to do was run Shumpert and Jorts... Not D'Antoni, he'd rather outsmart Denver and use his "deep" bench. lol