Thread: Trade Suggestions to the right direction

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Trade Suggestions to the right direction

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Knicks send

Amare Stoudimire
    Toney Douglas
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker

for

Boris Diaw
    Bismack Biyombo
    Kemba Walker
    D. Diop

Why Bobcats do this?

They have no all star on their team, and alot of good role players that would compliment Amare well, plus they get a deep bench with capable shooters in Douglas, Walker and Fields.

Bobcats

PG - Augustin/Douglas
    SG - Henderson/Walker/Higgins
    SF - Maggette/Fields/Williams/Carroll
    PF - Thomas/White/Najera/Brown
    C - Stoudimire/Mullens

Why for the Knicks? The future. Walker is the general we need. We'll one of the best young core with a dynamic trio of Walker/Shumpert/Biyombo lead by Anthony's scoring. We get a D'Antoni guy in Diaw who can pass his ass off and will give us that ball movement we desperately need. Waive Diop.

Knicks

PG - Walker/Davis/Bibby
    SG - Shumpert/Lin/sign FA
    SF - Anthony/Balkman/Novak
    PF - Diaw/Harrellson/Jefferies
    C - Chandler/Biyombo/Jordan

IMO, both teams improve from this deal.

I would sign JR Smith after this for 3pt shooting off the bench

Not the worst trade thread, but didn't we all agree to cut this from the forum???

Anyway: Kemba still has everything to prove....at the moment he's nothing more than a small guard inconsistently scoring the basket.

Biyombo has 'bust' written all over him.

Diaw is fat and slowly getting old.

The only positive would be to get rid of Stoudemire's contract and get another talent in Kemba.

Whether that is enough - I don't know.

A high lottery pick would be nice....or a true future franchise PG like Kyrie Irving.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    but didn't we all agree to cut this from the forum???
    Me too.Please stop, STAT will come around.

Veteran

Originally Posted by fender0577
    Me too.Please stop, STAT will come around.
    Amen.....Stat was a beast in the first playoff game until his back went out....
    Dude is in a rough spot right now but he is a warrior...

12th man

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Not the worst trade thread, but didn't we all agree to cut this from the forum???

Anyway: Kemba still has everything to prove....at the moment he's nothing more than a small guard inconsistently scoring the basket.

Biyombo has 'bust' written all over him.

Diaw is fat and slowly getting old.

The only positive would be to get rid of Stoudemire's contract and get another talent in Kemba.

Whether that is enough - I don't know.

A high lottery pick would be nice....or a true future franchise PG like Kyrie Irving.
    Kemba is nice so is Kyrie, don't underrate him. Kemba plays to win and he will be a top 5 PG in the future, quote that.

Biyombo is one of the best talents of the draft. 1.5 blocks in like ten minutes Aggressive player who is built like LeBron.

Do your research before you share your opinion! Grasias.

Diaw's age is irrelevant. He's one of the most skilled players in the NBA.

replier

thats bad trade charlotte for Charlotte you leave them with no toher bigs after stat.

Magic get Stat Walker
    Clippers get Turk Fields J.Joirdan
    Knicks get Mo-Will R.Andersen Reddick Gomes Magic 1st

Playoff roster 42-24 4th seed
    Mo-Will Shumpert Melo Andersen Chandler
    BD Reddick Gomes Wallace Jorts
    Douglas Jeffries IR Balkman Novak Jin

Finally we have the balance to spread the court with better perimeter shooters for Melo and Chandler inside. We loose nothing defensively or rebounding with Andersen, if fact we add a better player in MDA system than Stat without pure PG. Adding Mo-will allow douglas to be reserve and making sure BD does not come back to early.With well conditioned Rasheed Wallace to sign for small exception. Now we are 12 deep and can compete.

Magic Roster
    Nelson J-Rich Q-Rich Stat Howard
    Duhon Wafer Walker Clark Davis
    Orten Hughes Ir Liggins Harper

But we did give Magic a 1-2 punch, but thinner as far depth. Magic get a star who from the area and now have 2nd star to keep Howard in Orlando. Nelson will help Stats game.

CP3 Allen Turk Griffins Jordan
    Billups Foye Fields Evans Jordan
    Fortson Thompkins

Butler and Gomes perimeter shooting has cost Clippers from taking the next step. Billups & Butler off the bench only makes them more balance and deeper in west. adding 2nd big with similiar ability and last name as DeAndre. but against smaller lineup they can use a more offensive talent Thompkins. Moving Mo-Will is possible with Bledsoe coming back soon and Fortson having good pg qualities. I could also see Clippers making the next with adding Ray Allen in March trading deadline.

Originally Posted by shizzee
    thats bad trade charlotte for Charlotte you leave them with no toher bigs after stat.

Magic get Stat Walker
    Clippers get Turk Fields J.Joirdan
    Knicks get Mo-Will R.Andersen Reddick Gomes Magic 1st

Playoff roster 42-24 4th seed
    Mo-Will Shumpert Melo Andersen Chandler
    BD Reddick Gomes Wallace Jorts
    Douglas Jeffries IR Balkman Novak Jin

Finally we have the balance to spread the court with better perimeter shooters for Melo and Chandler inside. We loose nothing defensively or rebounding with Andersen, if fact we add a better player in MDA system than Stat without pure PG. Adding Mo-will allow douglas to be reserve and making sure BD does not come back to early.With well conditioned Rasheed Wallace to sign for small exception. Now we are 12 deep and can compete.

Magic Roster
    Nelson J-Rich Q-Rich Stat Howard
    Duhon Wafer Walker Clark Davis
    Orten Hughes Ir Liggins Harper

But we did give Magic a 1-2 punch, but thinner as far depth. Magic get a star who from the area and now have 2nd star to keep Howard in Orlando. Nelson will help Stats game.

CP3 Allen Turk Griffins Jordan
    Billups Foye Fields Evans Jordan
    Fortson Thompkins

Butler and Gomes perimeter shooting has cost Clippers from taking the next step. Billups & Butler off the bench only makes them more balance and deeper in west. adding 2nd big with similiar ability and last name as DeAndre. but against smaller lineup they can use a more offensive talent Thompkins. Moving Mo-Will is possible with Bledsoe coming back soon and Fortson having good pg qualities. I could also see Clippers making the next with adding Ray Allen in March trading deadline.
    Seriously? Why do you even bother?

Originally Posted by metrocard

Knicks send

Amare Stoudimire
    Toney Douglas
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker

for

Boris Diaw
    Bismack Biyombo
    Kemba Walker
    D. Diop

Why Bobcats do this?

They have no all star on their team, and alot of good role players that would compliment Amare well, plus they get a deep bench with capable shooters in Douglas, Walker and Fields.

Bobcats

PG - Augustin/Douglas
    C - Stoudimire/Mullens

Why for the Knicks? The future. Walker is the general we need. We'll one of the best young core with a dynamic trio of Walker/Shumpert/Biyombo lead by Anthony's scoring. We get a D'Antoni guy in Diaw who can pass his ass off and will give us that ball movement we desperately need. Waive Diop.

Knicks

PG - Walker/Davis/Bibby

I can't really see how we improve in this deal. Kemba is an unproven commodity, Biyombo even more so. Diaw is terribly out of shape and I'm not sure Diop has ever been in shape.

12th man

Walker is going to be a successful player, been following his career as well as Bismack's in Spain. I watch Bobcat games on the DL. Both are All Star potential players. They shown me tons of flashes and impact the game.

Bismack - Athletic Ben Wallace

Walker - Isiah THomas

and Diaw is the man...the 3rd best point forward behind LeBron and Iggy Dala

Nah man. The knicks need to make small trade from now on. Blockbuster trades havent fixed the knicks yet. Also honestly consideriing the looming coaching change I doubt the FO moves anyone until the coach is figured out. If anything the Knicks should try to move players and pick up people by piggybacking on large trades using their young players as incentives.

Default i like this..

I really wouldn't mind this trade at all.

The floor is simply not balanced with Melo and Amare on the floor.

And I can't watch Amare's horrible defensive awareness and play any longer.

He is absolutely hopeless on defense. I'm very close to being completely ready to not watch him as a Knick anymore.

That and Diaw is one of the best small forwards in the league...a two-way player who can handle, play inside n out on O and defend the perimeter as well as the post. Always loved him since seeing him develop under MDA in Phoenix.

Also, sick to death of TD and Fields isn't far behind..

Good trade thread Metro.

Originally Posted by metrocard

Knicks send

Amare Stoudimire
    Toney Douglas
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker

for

Boris Diaw
    Bismack Biyombo
    Kemba Walker
    D. Diop

Why Bobcats do this?

Bobcats

PG - Augustin/Douglas
    C - Stoudimire/Mullens

Knicks

PG - Walker/Davis/Bibby

doesn't look so bad when u show the lineups

but i lost faith in Mike D which means i lost faith in trying to find players that fit his system.

We could get more for Amare.

As a current Uconn student I would obviously be thrilled to have Kemba on the knicks. The kid is a great leader and is absolutely clutch.

Veteran

Kemba had a helluva game tonight...

I got to see him up close during his Big East run; the stats didn't do him justice, as good as they were. I always knew his craftiness and intelligence and heart would translate onto the NBA stage, in some meaningful way, and that at the worst you'd be looking at a Jamal Crawford type of mpact kinda of a 6th man.

Kemba/Augustin/Henderson is a pretty nasty trio of young guards.

Tyrus Thomas and Biyombo have the potential to be DPOY type guys at the 4 and 5, respectively.

There's a lot of "if's" there, but the Bobcats aren't a complete disgrace. No star power, and they won't be winning for at least a couple more years, but there's a big difference between losing how the Bobcats are now losing, and losing how we did under Isiah Thomas.