Condolences to you, Mr Chandler.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just quickly, I have to extend my condolences to Tyson Chandler.

He hustles, he battles for position, he has the mentality of a winner.

He got his pay day, but the cost of the cost - so to speak - is steep.

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at his place when he's talking about Amar'e's paint prowess. Presumably, their would be course language and head shaking.

2011-carmelo-anthony-amare-stoudemire-tyson-chandler-knicks1.jpg

One of these things is not like the others.

Yeah, I feel sorry for him too right now!

Money is great and a lot of money is even better, but no money in the world can make you happy when you're losing each and every day......Chandler just won a championship and now he's in this situation....getting booed, losing almost twice as often as he wins. It's tough and I feel sorry for him, because he works his ass off in the paint!

I'm sure he's the type of guy who isn't happy when losing, despite the money....

petescud

Starter
I think with the right coaches and starts buying into a system, he'll eventually be very happy. I'm sure these guys don't like losing every day

elcol

Rotation player
i love tyson chandler but i think he causes spacing problems on the offensive end because the opponent knows hes not looking to shoot and it allows his man to defend elsewhere and doubleteam while hes standing at the 3 point line.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
i love tyson chandler but i think he causes spacing problems on the offensive end because the opponent knows hes not looking to shoot and it allows his man to defend elsewhere and doubleteam while hes standing at the 3 point line.
At least he doesn't try to cross anyone over like he's Allen Iverson *cough*.

New New York

Quiet Storm
This thread is hillarious when you consider he nearly signed with Golden State and New Jersey

Tyson wants to win for sure, but getting his biggest pay day yet will comfort him a bit, if it were about winning he'd be a Mav still!

KingCharles34

All Star
Hahaha i bet Chandler calls up the Mavs and talks sh*t with them about Amare. I could just imagine Chandler and Dirk cracking jokes but how soft Stat is