Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do you guys want Melo to shoot

Originally Posted by CA7
    Okay I actually get what you're saying attack the defense when they are off balance, on the break in transition when he's trailing a play etc., I like the trailing Chandler setting the pick for Melo and letting him attack rather than the post up iso where teams tend to collapse.

I also wanna see more off the ball screens for guys like STAT, Melo, Douglas, Bibby and Novak. Chandler is a big body we should def see more off the ball stuff instead of just pick n roll and iso

I hope we see some Novak tonight instead of Jeffries he's useless as our defense has been solid we just cant score I wanna see a STAT/TC/Jorts/Novakaine rotation for like 3 games and see how it works
    I feel like off the ball screens are never ran. Melo never gets the ball for an open shot. He should be working to get open before he gets the ball rather then pump faking 15 times for a shot. Setting these off the ball screens can cause rebounding mismatches down low which in the end make these shots better.

Originally Posted by insanity4289
    I feel like off the ball screens are never ran. Melo never gets the ball for an open shot. He should be working to get open before he gets the ball rather then pump faking 15 times for a shot. Setting these off the ball screens can cause rebounding mismatches down low which in the end make these shots better.
    not really its like guys aren't looking for him until theres 5 seconds left on the shot clock.