This just about sums it up

oshi

Benchwarmer
I adopted the Nuggets as my west coast team during the Isiah years where watching was hard to stomach and I'm positive that kind of play George Karl would not put up with. I'm starting to get that same feeling watching the Knicks now.

It's SO true how you see D'antoni constantly yelling at Douglas, Walker, and Fields, yet Melo/STAT will take terrible contested iso shots and play soft defense (PFs have been lightening STAT up this year) yet you NEVER see him coach them or get angry at them. The guy goes on power trips. I agree with what Clyde says every broadcast at least he sees it.. move the ball around, get players more involved and the D tightens up and the shots will begin to fall. D'antoni won because of Nash making quick decisions at point, I've always thought of him as an overrated coach and I'd be very happy to see him go. In fact if a couple more losses means he gets fired I'm actually fine with it. But they would need to bring someone new in fast.

oshi

Benchwarmer
As for Jeffries missed layup in playoffs last year, not that I hate him cause he does do some little things but I don't think there is any NBA team out there that would Jeffries the minutes he gets here. Jeffries shouldn't have been in the game on that offensive possession last year. I remember Fields sat on bench like entire 2nd half, Walker 0-12 but still subbed in. Just bad coaching

AjvhoHbCEAIPufE.jpg:large

Melo should have given up the rock. I wonder if he's seen this photo...