Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lin Is Back

Banned

Default Lin Is Back

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Huh, good stats they both posted in the D-League. A triple-double from Lin?

Veteran

Lin is a true PG.
    One can only pray that Dantonio gives him a shot. At this point he will not be worse then TD .

I never understood why we sent them down there in the first place. Their positions are the exact ones we are the thinnest in.

they just bought Lin back up to celebrate Chineses New year afterwards he'll be back right down again

Originally Posted by quiggle
    they just bought Lin back up to celebrate Chineses New year afterwards he'll be back right down again
    Knicks must have heard he makes a killer Moo shu Pork.

It's really really bad when we talk about a guy like Lin. Poor Knicks nation

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    It's really really bad when we talk about a guy like Lin. Poor Knicks nation
    No one really knows how good Lin is because he NEVER gets any play time. For all we know he could be good. MDA isn't the best judge of talent (Brewer, Randolph, playing Jared Jeffires, etc.)

Lin > TD

Seriously.

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    Lin > TD

Seriously.
    I gotta disagree with ya man. TD just needs to get his confidence back up again. Let me refresh your memory on how TD used to play. lol

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    I gotta disagree with ya man. TD just needs to get his confidence back up again. Let me refresh your memory on how TD used to play. lol

Idk bro...... that's how he USED to play. Now he just sucks major donkey **ck. We don't need a PG/SG tweener that has no idea on how to run an offense. And sadly, I don't think he'll ever learn how to. Whenever he gets on the court I cringe because I know how stagnant our offense is when he's running the point. His defense has declined and his shooting form is horrible.

Superstar

Idk bro...... that's how he USED to play. Now he just sucks major donkey **ck. We don't need a PG/SG tweener that has no idea on how to run an offense. And sadly, I don't think he'll ever learn how to. Whenever he gets on the court I cringe because I know how stagnant our offense is when he's running the point. His defense has declined and his shooting form is horrible.
    Agree 100%.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor

If you watch that video...he has not one assist. At no point does he break a defense down to set up a teamate. He does beat a couple guys, only to take a low percentage circus shot over or around a big defender, that happens to beat the odds and go in. This year the odds are catching up. So do we need another undersized SG?especially one who's struggling with confidence and performance? I do agree he'd play better with more confidence, but we need a PG...Lin, never saw him play a minute...but he posts a tripple double... 12 assists. Granted D-league, but you don't get 12 assists without passing. Can't be worse then a struggling TD who at his best was decent.

I agree, he's lost confidence. He's a step slower...TD is on thin ice. Time for a change. bring in lin.

Veteran

TD grimaces in pain every game he is in.....He has missed almost every shot he takes in the past 5 games.....I love the guys determination and hustle but he is not playing well and one waonders the effect of teh surgeries.

As for Jeremy Lin....I dont think it can hurt for the guy to get 20 minutes....sho knows...

Veteran

Funny how our D-Leaguers play so much better...when they are not under the command of D'ANT. This coach makes his best players look ****ty... while praising his most ****ty player JJ.

I think Lin can help this crummy system because he's a pass first PG. However, I think his SSOL shooting isn't dropping nearly enough for our wierd ass coach.

I'm sure if we had any other coach our guys will be way more productive and motivated...2 things I hardly see on this team.