Jordan back

iSaYughh

Starter
Not saying that Jordan is a supreme talent that is being DNP'd because of doghouse tendencies by D'ant.

Just saying that him lacking the burn in the NBA game is not helping him develop and if he's called up he will most likely rot on the bench. And even if he does produce tonight there is a good chance he won't see the floor again because of our depth up front.

I thought the D-League assignment for him was great. At least he was getting some quality PT with decent, hungry players. Ideally I'd like to see him perform at a very high level tonight so that 1. We win. and 2. We add another piece to our puzzle or at the very least a trade asset.

Word, i feel ya. My post wasn't really directed at you in any specific way either :beer:

CoolClyde

Jordan in D-League Highlights

Knicksnow.com has posted Jerome Jordan highlights from his stint in the D-league.
looks like Lin feeding him a few times, so it may not be from the current stint.
either way, he looks damn good finishing, shooting off the backboard, following up
misses, everything you want from a center.
http://www.nba.com/knicks/video/2012/03/11/jerome3112NBA-2031324

i think coach Macaroni is making a huge mistake not giving him any burn at all,
I still feel he could be a missing piece, ala Linsanity.

speaking of which, is Linsanity a fluke, a lucky week of wins, or could it be the Melo-less,
STAT-less Knicks were a better team that relied on defense to win games, or Antoni is a
clueless f*ck who doesn't know how to coach/play what he's got, doesn't know how to substitute,
or deserve to coach in NYC?

p0nder

Starter
Clyde: i'll take option number 3...

Jordan does look good in those video's I've seen. I think he has the raw talent and abilities there, just needs some polish. will we ever really see him play???

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Once again big game for Jordan.

1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 steal - in 3:20 of play.

If he were in for the whole game at that rate he would have a triple double!

Haven't we learned anything from the Jeremy Lin saga?!

Can I buy a Knicks Jordan jersey? I always wanted to own of them...

CoolClyde

"Woodson said the Knicks are considering sending seldom-used center Jerome Jordan back to the NBA Development League to get in some games"

probably a good idea, nothing happening at this point for Jerome; even with Girafferies out, Hairlipson wlll see the majority of his minutes. ce la vie.

kinein

Benchwarmer
I think there is always the chance that JLin and Jordan make a gametime connection and unleash.

Never under-estimate JLins ability to pair up with a teammate and go wild.

We saw it with Novak, we saw it with Chandler who is now a scoring dynamo and very important to our offense not just defense.

Saw it with Shumpert, Jeffries etc.

CoolClyde

I think there is always the chance that JLin and Jordan make a gametime connection and unleash.

Never under-estimate JLins ability to pair up with a teammate and go wild.

We saw it with Novak, we saw it with Chandler who is now a scoring dynamo and very important to our offense not just defense.

Saw it with Shumpert, Jeffries etc.

:agreed: JLin is the essence of a point guard