Chris Broushard has other ideas he announce on ESPN

shizzee

Benchwarmer
He said forget about swingin CHandler Stat for Turk Howard

He believe Knicks should swing Melo for D-will

Melo has strong unity with Jay-Z and Nets was his 2nd otpion. He could sit out and not play in NJ, to rest his injuries and improve the pick. He will have Brooks Lopez & Brooks and top 3 pick (Anthony Davis & Andre Drummond) and cap space to sign allstar PG like Mo Williams

Chris said Knicks should sign Kenyon Martin. But I think the best option is to Rasheed Wallace + we don't have wait until March to sign Wallace

Nets get Melo
Grizzlies get Morrow Walker
Knicks get D_will T.Allen S.Young

Now we championship defense and depth NBA champs
D.Will Allen Young Stat Chandler
BD Shumpert Fields Wallace Jorts
Jeffries Douglas

Nets in 2012-13 draft Andre Drummond or Anthony Davis sign Mo-Will
Brooks Melo Shawne Lopez
Farmar Stevenson James Drummond/Davis Petro

finally of his last predictions some close to this I added the Martin for MoWill

Magic get Bynum Artest Thabeet Flynn
Rockets get Gasol Turk
Lakers get Mo-Will Howard Scola
Clippers get Kevin Martin

Lakers WCF finals
Mo-Will Kobe Ebanks Scola Howard
Fisher Barnes Kapono McRoberts Murphy

Clippers eventually trade Bucks Jackson Moute for Butler Gomes WCF semi
CP3 K-mart Jackson Griffin Jordan
Billups Foye Moute Evans Thompkins

Rockets WCF semi
Lowry Lee Budinger Gasol Dalembert
Dragic Williams Turk Patterson Hill

Magic 2nd round exit
Nelson J-Rich Artest Andersen Bynum
Flynn Reddick Q-Rich Davis Thabeet

shizzee

Benchwarmer
scipio aka mr bush wacker

watch espn do own tv.

listen to him I didn't make it up

the trade idea are mine.

he made those predictions

Being that he is a ESPN analyst I think he might know somewthing we don't know

fender0577

Rotation player
I'm literally against any trade, i love the pieces we have. I bet 2 years ago, if some one told you we'd have a front line of Tyson chandler, Stat and Melo, we would have given an arm to see it materialize,so why is everyone so eager to break it up so quickly.I hate to beat a dead horse, but i'd love to see these guys under a traditional coach, who plays inside out, and actually believes in defense.

metrocard

Legend
D Will > > > Melo.

D-Will/Allen/Shumpert would make our perimeter defense elite.

Amare plays better without Melo.

Melo will always be that unnecessary piece. Just a high volume player who's too lazy to play off the ball...so he kills ball movement for a half court iso.

We need to build a TEAM, not a showcase. We had a strong team in Felton, Gallo W-Chandler and Amare. No one gives a **** about NAMES, only simple minded fans fall for that shit...thats the same trick Isiah pulled...Amare, Tyson and Melo are all very overrated, and we have to deal with for 4 more years. ****.

LeFlume

All Star
I'd say DO IT. I take an elite PG over an elite SF all day long. D-Will - Amare would be a great fit. At least a much better fit that STAT-Melo. DO IT

LeFlume

All Star
I agree with Metro. The name on the front of the jersey is more important than the name on the back.. after all - basketball is a TEAM sport.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Be careful what you wish for

As soon as Amare starts to lose his quickness, he's done. No post game to fall back on. Also he was never a strong rebounder or defender to begin with so that makes it even worse. You guys should think more about who you would get rid of.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Wow guys really wanna trade our best player, patience guys......lets see how things work when Davis comes and there's no way the Nets make a trade with us and why would we do that if we send them Melo they can also get Dwight Howard in Free Agency, so you wanna face a team that will have Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony as their 1-2 punch, Anthony Morrow as their shooting guard, they most likely trade the lottery pick for a pieces, like Devin Harris and Paul Millsap

Brooklyn
C- Howard
F- Millsap
F- Anthony
G- Morrow
G- Harris

yeah lets help Brooklyn out...........you guys and Chris Broussard are ****ing idiots, same people told Miami to trade 1 of their big 3 when things weren't working. Be patient this whole forum has become trade Melo this, trade Melo that...........get the **** over it

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
I knew I shouldn`t have looked at this thread.:teeth:

100% agree. Chris Brousard is retarded to begin with but I didn't expect anything as asinine as this. The Knicks can't trade Melo after what they traded to get him less than a year ago. This isn't NBA 2k12.

I don't understand why people don't get that. If we traded Melo today, how do you think that would effect Free agency. No one would be willing to sign here. As terrible as this team is right now, we need to deal give it more time. You can't just expect a team to play well together after 2 months of basketball.

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
D Will > > > Melo.

D-Will/Allen/Shumpert would make our perimeter defense elite.

Amare plays better without Melo.

Melo will always be that unnecessary piece. Just a high volume player who's too lazy to play off the ball...so he kills ball movement for a half court iso.

We need to build a TEAM, not a showcase. We had a strong team in Felton, Gallo W-Chandler and Amare. No one gives a **** about NAMES, only simple minded fans fall for that shit...thats the same trick Isiah pulled...Amare, Tyson and Melo are all very overrated, and we have to deal with for 4 more years. ****.

Allen? as in Ray Allen? Who are we going to trade in order to obtain Ray Allen?